Well… very few have actually laid eyes on the film, and Rolling Stone magazine’s Peter Travers is one of the lucky ones.
And his is the very first review of the film that I’ve seen anywhere, as it rapidly gets picked up by movie blogs across the web; although, it’s not the full review (which isn’t even online yet) according to the New York Post, which was apparently the first to mention it; but what’s there is enough to whet your appetite.
Travers gives Christopher Nolan’s highly anticipated Inception, 3 1/2 out of 4 stars, so obviously he liked it; although, he does seem to express some concern about its box office potential, implying that it might be too smart for its audience.
Here’s what the New York Post printed from Travers’ review earlier today:
“The mind-blowing movie event of the summer arrives just in time »
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- 'Furnace' to Get Burned by Holdovers 'Frozen,' 'Fire' (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 5 December 2013, 4:16 PM, PST)
- 'Warcraft' Casting: Ben Foster Among Four Actors to Join Video Game Adaptation (From Moviefone. 5 December 2013, 5:30 AM, PST)
- 'Out of the Furnace' Review: 10 Things to Know About the Christian Bale Thriller (From Moviefone. 5 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Jonah Hill Invades Leonardo DiCaprio’s Personal Space In Clip From The Wolf Of Wall Street (From We Got This Covered. 5 December 2013, 3:56 PM, PST)
- Seyfried has crush on DiCaprio (From RealBollywood. 5 December 2013, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Box Office Preview: 'Catching Fire,' 'Frozen' Set to Devour 'Out of the Furnace' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 5 December 2013, 12:21 PM, PST)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Paul Walker death shatters 'Fast and Furious' car fantasy (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 December 2013, 2:04 PM, PST)
- High-End Genre Fare Breaks Out of Populist Ghetto (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2013, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Stay Classy? 15 Ways That 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' Will Shamelessly Market Itself To You (From The Playlist. 5 December 2013, 11:28 AM, PST)