Well… very few have actually laid eyes on the film, and Rolling Stone magazine’s Peter Travers is one of the lucky ones.
And his is the very first review of the film that I’ve seen anywhere, as it rapidly gets picked up by movie blogs across the web; although, it’s not the full review (which isn’t even online yet) according to the New York Post, which was apparently the first to mention it; but what’s there is enough to whet your appetite.
Travers gives Christopher Nolan’s highly anticipated Inception, 3 1/2 out of 4 stars, so obviously he liked it; although, he does seem to express some concern about its box office potential, implying that it might be too smart for its audience.
Here’s what the New York Post printed from Travers’ review earlier today:
“The mind-blowing movie event of the summer arrives just in time »
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- ‘Hobbit’ Finale Hits $355 Million at Worldwide Box Office in 12 Days (From The Wrap. 21 December 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- The Year in Review Post-Credits Stinger: What Happened to Post-Credits Stingers in 2014 (From FilmSchoolRejects. 19 December 2014, 5:30 PM, PST)
- 35th Anniversary Posters For Ridley Scott’s Alien Remember A Classic (From We Got This Covered. 19 December 2014, 9:23 AM, PST)
- George Clooney Takes Over ‘Downton Abbey’ in Charity Holiday Spoof (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 December 2014, 9:34 PM, PST)
- The Callow Way – In praise of The Black List (From Flickeringmyth. 21 December 2014, 6:01 AM, PST)
- Meet Santa's Squad of Celebrity Reindeer (From PEOPLE.com. 20 December 2014, 9:25 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- 4 Things Movies Taught Us In 2014 (From SoundOnSight. 21 December 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- 10 Least Arousing Comic Book Sex Scenes (From Obsessed with Film. 20 December 2014, 5:22 AM, PST)
- The Arkham Knight takes over the cover of Edge (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 3:44 AM, PST)