Well… very few have actually laid eyes on the film, and Rolling Stone magazine’s Peter Travers is one of the lucky ones.
And his is the very first review of the film that I’ve seen anywhere, as it rapidly gets picked up by movie blogs across the web; although, it’s not the full review (which isn’t even online yet) according to the New York Post, which was apparently the first to mention it; but what’s there is enough to whet your appetite.
Travers gives Christopher Nolan’s highly anticipated Inception, 3 1/2 out of 4 stars, so obviously he liked it; although, he does seem to express some concern about its box office potential, implying that it might be too smart for its audience.
Here’s what the New York Post printed from Travers’ review earlier today:
“The mind-blowing movie event of the summer arrives just in time »
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Box Office: ‘Hunger Games’ Leads Thanksgiving Pack With $11.1 Million (From Variety - Film News. 28 November 2014, 7:26 AM, PST)
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made (From Moviefone. 28 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: 'Prestige' Author Says Christopher Nolan Wants To Be Stanley Kubrick, Disses Dark Knight Films (From The Playlist. 28 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Eight Films About the Animal World to Land Best Doc Oscar Noms (From Scott Feinberg. 28 November 2014, 8:34 AM, PST)
- Neeraj Pandey & Akshay Kumar the new Scorsese-dicaprio! (From Bollyspice. 28 November 2014, 2:04 AM, PST)
- Michael Fassbender to play Steve Jobs in the Universal film, Natalie Portman also in talks (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2014, 10:10 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Amazon Black Friday Deals: Nov. 28th (From Dark Horizons. 28 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Film News: Final Weekend of the Season for Chicago Film Tour (From HollywoodChicago.com. 27 November 2014, 6:52 AM, PST)
- What Movie Have You Watched the Most? The Hitfix Staff Answers (From Hitfix. 27 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)