Well… very few have actually laid eyes on the film, and Rolling Stone magazine’s Peter Travers is one of the lucky ones.
And his is the very first review of the film that I’ve seen anywhere, as it rapidly gets picked up by movie blogs across the web; although, it’s not the full review (which isn’t even online yet) according to the New York Post, which was apparently the first to mention it; but what’s there is enough to whet your appetite.
Travers gives Christopher Nolan’s highly anticipated Inception, 3 1/2 out of 4 stars, so obviously he liked it; although, he does seem to express some concern about its box office potential, implying that it might be too smart for its audience.
Here’s what the New York Post printed from Travers’ review earlier today:
“The mind-blowing movie event of the summer arrives just in time »
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Venice Film Review: Al Pacino in ‘The Humbling’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: Underground Found Footage Horror Movie 'As Above, So Below' (From The Playlist. 29 August 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- 15 Most Inappropriate Batman Storylines Of All Time (From Obsessed with Film. 29 August 2014, 12:31 AM, PDT)
- Which Celebrity Had the Sexiest Summer? (From Popsugar. 29 August 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Ramones Biopic Lands Director Martin Scorsese (From MovieWeb. 28 August 2014, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Will Forte Rocks Crazy Beard At Premiere of "Life of Crime" (From TooFab. 28 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Cool Videos: What if Christopher Nolan directed The Incredibles (From JoBlo. 29 August 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- What a “No Jokes” DC Comics Movie Universe Would Look Like (From FilmSchoolRejects. 29 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Podcast: Fall Box Office Draft, Reviewing 'Starred Up', Kirk Cameron and Much More (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 August 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)