Well… very few have actually laid eyes on the film, and Rolling Stone magazine’s Peter Travers is one of the lucky ones.
And his is the very first review of the film that I’ve seen anywhere, as it rapidly gets picked up by movie blogs across the web; although, it’s not the full review (which isn’t even online yet) according to the New York Post, which was apparently the first to mention it; but what’s there is enough to whet your appetite.
Travers gives Christopher Nolan’s highly anticipated Inception, 3 1/2 out of 4 stars, so obviously he liked it; although, he does seem to express some concern about its box office potential, implying that it might be too smart for its audience.
Here’s what the New York Post printed from Travers’ review earlier today:
“The mind-blowing movie event of the summer arrives just in time »
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Transcendence, film review: This techno thriller is in need of an intelligence upgrade (From The Independent. 24 April 2014, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: 'Transcendence' (From CineVue. 24 April 2014, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Cs Video: Tom Hardy's Performance Drives Steven Knight's Locke (From Comingsoon.net. 24 April 2014)
- Lupita Nyong'o and Scarlett Johansson Are Joining Jungle Book (From Popsugar. 24 April 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Lupita Nyong'o and Scarlett Johansson Are Joining Jungle Book (From BuzzSugar. 24 April 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Wolf of Wall Street: All the F-words in a video that is suitable for work (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 April 2014, 6:42 AM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- The 20 Best Summer Blockbusters of All Time: 'The Dark Knight' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 24 April 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: Locke, An Ingenious Thriller (From Twitch. 24 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The top 50 assholes in cinema (From Den of Geek. 24 April 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)