Wishes do come true!
The baby Tamera Mowry-Housley is expecting this fall is a boy, a source confirms to People.
“I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore,” the actress, 33, explained shortly after announcing her pregnancy.
“I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys.”
Now five months pregnant and due Oct. 30, Mowry-Housley’s son will also be close in age to twin sister Tia Mowry-Hardrict‘s son Cree Taylor, who turns 1 this month.
Baby boy will be the first child for the Tia & Tamera star and her husband, »
Similar News ItemsTamera Mowry-Housley
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Slams Kevin Hart For Breaking Pregnant Wife’s Heart Over Cheating Scandal (From HollywoodLife. 23 September 2017, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Says the Sister, Sister Reboot Is 'Moving Forward': 'We're Just as Eager' as Fans (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Tahj Mowry Reveals his ‘Prized Possession’ in his L.A. Home (Hint: He Has ‘Worn It and Danced Around the House’) (From PEOPLE.com. 18 July 2017, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Actress Tia Mowry Offers Her “Quick Fix” On New YouTube Channel (From Tubefilter News. 15 September 2017, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Black Love’ Exclusive Clip: Tia Mowry & Cory Hardrict On Lashing Out (From Deadline TV. 1 September 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Queen Sugar Return Date, NFL Scrubs Houston Game and More (From TVLine.com. 30 August 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Why Tamera Mowry-Housley Now ‘Returns the Favor’ to Other Moms After Her Son’s Public Meltdown (on a Plane!) (From PEOPLE.com. 29 August 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Is 'Absolutely' More Relaxed as a Second-Time Mom: 'Germs Can Be a Good Thing' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Big Boy Bedroom! See the ‘Mellow’ Space Tamera Mowry-Housley Designed for Son Aden: I Wanted It to Be a ‘Sanctuary’ (From PEOPLE.com. 12 June 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)