Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva has booked a bevy of high-profile stars to appear this season.
S. Epatha Merkerson — best known for her long-standing role in Law & Order — will play the presiding judge in Bobbi Dobkins’ (Sharon Lawrence) case, in which Bobbi is being sued by a “dance mom” for causing a young dancer’s career-ending injury. That’s slated for episode 410.
In episode 412, Dylan Walsh (Nip/Tuck) will play Lawrence Tobin, a renowned mega-litigator/plaintiff’s attorney who only takes on the most headline-grabbing cases. He heads a huge product liability case and enlists Jane as a second chair. »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kris Jenner Opens Up About Kim Kardashian's Robbery, Talks Kourtney's Relationship With Scott Disick (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 January 2017, 11:45 AM, PST)
- Kanye West to Film More for Keeping Up with the Kardashians: ‘He’s Really Trying to Please Kim,’ Says Source (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2017, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian West Reads Book About a Near-Death Experience Just Months Post-Paris Robbery (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2017, 11:03 AM, PST)
"Drop Dead Diva" (2009)
- Vanessa Williams on Owning Her Age: ‘This Is 53, This Is What it Looks Like!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 7 December 2016, 5:58 AM, PST)
- Lifetime Greenlights Scripted Dark Comedy ‘Mary Kills People’ Starring ‘Hannibal’ Alum (From Variety - TV News. 13 October 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- From Filming with Brad Pitt to Starring in the New Film Vanished - Here Are 5 Things to Know About Jackson Hurst (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
Sharon Lawrence (I)
- Netflix unveils trailer for Sundance comedy-drama Deidra & Laney Rob a Train (From Flickeringmyth. 21 January 2017, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Blue Bloods Season 7 Episode 13 Review: The One That Got Away (From TVfanatic. 20 January 2017, 9:57 PM, PST)
- ‘Deidra & Laney Rob a Train’ Trailer: Two Teenage Sisters Scheme in Sundance-Bound Netflix Film (From Indiewire. 19 January 2017, 3:08 PM, PST)