The story follows a young advertising executive who is abducted on the streets of Los Angeles. After she manages to escape, she sets out on a journey of vengeance to track down the man who tormented her.
Sean Gullette will adapt the screenplay from the novel by Nicci Gerard and Sean French, a husband and wife writing team who work under the shared pseudonym Nicci French. Alexandra Milchan, Scott Steindorff, Marc Frydman, Scott Lambert, and Peter Fruchtman are producing.
Similar News ItemsTaken 2 (2012)
- The new Amityville film cut for PG-13 rating in the Us (From Den of Geek. 4 March 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 'Taken' TV Show Finds Its Young Liam Neeson (From MovieWeb. 22 February 2016, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Graphic India to Expand Blockbuster ‘Baahubali’ to Comics, Animation, Novels (From Variety - Film News. 3 February 2016, 1:19 AM, PST)
- Highlander, Catwoman, Thor and the secret of great action (From Den of Geek. 13 June 2016, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – The Sweeney: Paris (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 11 April 2016, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Miptv: Netflix, BBC, Hulu deals on day two and three (From ScreenDaily. 6 April 2016, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Protagonist Boards Amma Asante’s ‘Where Hands Touch’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 15 May 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Amandla Stenberg In Talks For Amma Asante’s ‘Where Hands Touch’ (From Deadline. 11 April 2016, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Risen movie review: when habeas corpus gets weird (From FlickFilosopher. 18 March 2016, 9:02 AM, PDT)