As I'm sure I've said a few times in previous posts, it's been a while since a new Ghost Recon game graced consoles and PCs, Ubisoft pouring much of their Tom Clancy energies into resuscitating and rebuilding the Splinter Cell franchise with a more general audiences friendly approach.
With Future Soldier, it seems like the company that legally bought a man's name to make games decided to go another way, loading up the latest in the third-person tactical shooter series with even more options to dispatch your foes on the global stage of ceaseless conflict while removing some of the micromanagement from previous entries in the series. Or something, the story's pretty negligible.
But a lackluster plot about loose nukes and rogue governments doesn't necessarily put a pall over a game that has a lot of interesting ways to approach combat, even if the levels themselves don't necessarily encourage you to do so. »
- Charles Webb
Similar News ItemsJohn Carpenter (I)
- Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights Announces Haunted House Based on John Carpenter’s Halloween (From DailyDead. 28 August 2014, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Michael Myers Returns for Halloween Horror Nights Haunted House (From MovieWeb. 28 August 2014, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Trailer for ‘Why Horror?’ a look at the psychology of horror and why we love it (From SoundOnSight. 28 August 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
Tom Clancy (I)
- Why We Could Soon See Movies Based on the Video Games 'Call of Duty,' 'Skylanders' and More (From Movies.com. 20 August 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Q&A: ‘The Giver’s Lois Lowry And Phillip Noyce On The Give And Take Between Author And Director (From Deadline New York. 15 August 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Harrison Ford's 7 Greatest Roles (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 July 2014, 6:58 PM, PDT)
Harley Quinn Smith
- Stan Lee Gets Fit for Kevin Smith's Yoga Hosers (From Dread Central. 29 August 2014, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Harley Quinn and Batman Poster (From GeekTyrant. 28 August 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Stan Lee reunites with Kevin Smith for Yoga Hosers (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 August 2014, 6:25 AM, PDT)