Director Menhaj Huda is a married man after exchanging vows with his partner on Saturday.
The Kidulthood moviemaker tied the knot with Lily Lapenna in a romantic ceremony surrounded by their loved ones.
Noel Clarke, who wrote and starred in Kidulthood, sent his best wishes to the couple via Twitter.com, writing, "Congratulations n (and) love to my brother (kidulthood director) Menhaj Huda n Lily Lapenna on their wedding day."
The director replied, "Thanks Clarky, we missed ya!", while his new wife took to her own page on the site to share a photo of the couple in their wedding outfits.
Similar News ItemsNoel Clarke
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Educating The East End, Perception (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Downton Abbey and Line of Duty stars for ITV's new series Home Fires (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 September 2014, 3:03 AM, PDT)
- Noel Clarke was intrigued by Chasing Shadows (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 September 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Review: Low-key drama in the English fenland propels debut feature 'The Goob' (From Hitfix. 26 August 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Watch the First Clip from Comedown Here! (From shocktillyoudrop. 23 July 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for the August 5th Release ‘Comedown’ (From shocktillyoudrop. 9 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Review: Comedown (From DailyDead. 15 August 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Comedown: Out Today on VOD, Watch a New Film Clip Here (From shocktillyoudrop. 5 August 2014, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Watch Two Clips from the Slasher Film Comedown (From shocktillyoudrop. 1 August 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)