Director Menhaj Huda is a married man after exchanging vows with his partner on Saturday.
The Kidulthood moviemaker tied the knot with Lily Lapenna in a romantic ceremony surrounded by their loved ones.
Noel Clarke, who wrote and starred in Kidulthood, sent his best wishes to the couple via Twitter.com, writing, "Congratulations n (and) love to my brother (kidulthood director) Menhaj Huda n Lily Lapenna on their wedding day."
The director replied, "Thanks Clarky, we missed ya!", while his new wife took to her own page on the site to share a photo of the couple in their wedding outfits.
Similar News ItemsNoel Clarke
- Fright At Home – October 6th, 2015 (From Icons of Fright. 6 October 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Star Trek: 27 geeky things about the Jj Abrams films (From Den of Geek. 25 June 2015, 2:45 AM, PDT)
- Jonathan Ross designs his own Batman costume (From The Hollywood News. 17 June 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Convenience review: “Highly recommended” (From The Hollywood News. 29 September 2015, 1:05 AM, PDT)
- Watch a trailer for Noel Clarke’s The Troop (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Noel Clarke teaming with Titan Comics for Troop, check out a preview here (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: Comedown (From DailyDead. 15 August 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Comedown: Out Today on VOD, Watch a New Film Clip Here (From shocktillyoudrop. 5 August 2014, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Watch Two Clips from the Slasher Film Comedown (From shocktillyoudrop. 1 August 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)