Actress Cameron Diaz is close to signing a publishing deal to write her own nutrition book dishing out advice to her teenage fans.
The Charlie's Angels star announced earlier this year that she would be launching her own well-being organisation - and now she's reportedly set to release a book which will help impressionable young girls stay fit and healthy.
A source tells entertainment website E! Online, "She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it's about making the right choices.
"This book isn't about her. And it's not a diet of any kind. Of course, it's her own journey that has helped her realise what's important, but she wants the book to appeal to everyone, and not just be about her own food choices."
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- What’s New on Amazon Prime: August 2015 (From Vulture. 31 July 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- 18 Memorable Celebrity Weddings of 2015 (From Popsugar. 26 July 2015, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- Marvel vs. Pixels: Weekend Box Office Will Be Fight to the Death Between Sandler Critical Dud and Ant-Man Rudd (From Alt Film Guide. 24 July 2015, 11:12 PM, PDT)
Charlie's Angels (2000)
- Watched Your Whole Netflix List? Here's What's Coming to HBO Now This Month (From BuzzSugar. 1 August 2015)
- What do the cast of Back to the Future look like now? Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 July 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Morel, McG To Helm New Series Pilots (From Dark Horizons. 13 April 2015, 9:53 PM, PDT)