Actress Cameron Diaz is close to signing a publishing deal to write her own nutrition book dishing out advice to her teenage fans.
The Charlie's Angels star announced earlier this year that she would be launching her own well-being organisation - and now she's reportedly set to release a book which will help impressionable young girls stay fit and healthy.
A source tells entertainment website E! Online, "She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it's about making the right choices.
"This book isn't about her. And it's not a diet of any kind. Of course, it's her own journey that has helped her realise what's important, but she wants the book to appeal to everyone, and not just be about her own food choices."
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- Int’l Box Office Final: ‘Guardians’ Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- The lyrics of 'It's the Hard-Knock Life,' according to this ridiculous 'Annie' emoji video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 October 2014, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Dr. Jenn Gets Intimate with Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel’s Sex Tape (From VH1.com. 20 October 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
Charlie's Angels (2000)
- A Little House On The Prairie Movie Is Happening, Here's The Latest (From Cinema Blend. 10 October 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- StreamFix: 'Gilmore Girls' and 15 Other October Musts (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Is Television 'A Woman's Medium'? (From Moviefone. 5 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)