Actress Cameron Diaz is close to signing a publishing deal to write her own nutrition book dishing out advice to her teenage fans.
The Charlie's Angels star announced earlier this year that she would be launching her own well-being organisation - and now she's reportedly set to release a book which will help impressionable young girls stay fit and healthy.
A source tells entertainment website E! Online, "She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it's about making the right choices.
"This book isn't about her. And it's not a diet of any kind. Of course, it's her own journey that has helped her realise what's important, but she wants the book to appeal to everyone, and not just be about her own food choices."
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- Who Is Your Favorite New Couple of 2014? (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 11:06 AM, PST)
- Our Holiday Favorites 2014: 'The Holiday' Cheers Up Elizabeth (From Slackerwood. 27 November 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Jude Law Would "Absolutely" Do a Sequel to The Holiday (From Us Weekly. 26 November 2014, 8:13 AM, PST)
Charlie's Angels (2000)
- One Direction Dances to Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' in Their Underwear (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 November 2014, 8:08 AM, PST)
- Once Upon A Time In Shanghai punches onto Us DVD (From 24FramesPerSecond. 11 November 2014, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Drew Barrymore Focusing on Motherhood: "I Think I Will Act Less and Less" (From E! Online. 7 November 2014, 3:31 PM, PST)