Actress Cameron Diaz is close to signing a publishing deal to write her own nutrition book dishing out advice to her teenage fans.
The Charlie's Angels star announced earlier this year that she would be launching her own well-being organisation - and now she's reportedly set to release a book which will help impressionable young girls stay fit and healthy.
A source tells entertainment website E! Online, "She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it's about making the right choices.
"This book isn't about her. And it's not a diet of any kind. Of course, it's her own journey that has helped her realise what's important, but she wants the book to appeal to everyone, and not just be about her own food choices."
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- Actors You Forgot Tried Rapping (From VH1.com. 14 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Crush of the week: Gabrielle Union (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 April 2015, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Coachella Is a Celebrity Paradise (From Popsugar. 9 April 2015, 3:25 PM, PDT)
Charlie's Angels (2000)
- Morel, McG To Helm New Series Pilots (From Dark Horizons. 13 April 2015, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- 'Got Milk' Guy Sean Whalen -- Got Married, Got Kids ... Got Divorce (From TMZ. 3 April 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Box Office Predictions: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Will Double Down over Oscar Weekend (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 February 2015, 7:56 AM, PST)