Actress Cameron Diaz is close to signing a publishing deal to write her own nutrition book dishing out advice to her teenage fans.
The Charlie's Angels star announced earlier this year that she would be launching her own well-being organisation - and now she's reportedly set to release a book which will help impressionable young girls stay fit and healthy.
A source tells entertainment website E! Online, "She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it's about making the right choices.
"This book isn't about her. And it's not a diet of any kind. Of course, it's her own journey that has helped her realise what's important, but she wants the book to appeal to everyone, and not just be about her own food choices."
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- The Ultimate Bikini Movie Gallery (From BuzzSugar. 28 June 2016, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Review: Shrek Anniversary Edition (From Comicmix. 20 June 2016, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- New Chapters Planned For The Shrek Franchise (From We Got This Covered. 16 June 2016, 3:19 AM, PDT)
Charlie's Angels (2000)
- Kellan Lutz Up For "He-Man" Reboot? (From Dark Horizons. 25 June 2016, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Charlie's Angels: The Aaron Spelling Series Ended 35 Years Ago (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 June 2016, 8:07 PM, PDT)
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Interview with Bryan Cranston | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 19 May 2016, 10:18 AM, PDT)