Actress Cameron Diaz is close to signing a publishing deal to write her own nutrition book dishing out advice to her teenage fans.
The Charlie's Angels star announced earlier this year that she would be launching her own well-being organisation - and now she's reportedly set to release a book which will help impressionable young girls stay fit and healthy.
A source tells entertainment website E! Online, "She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it's about making the right choices.
"This book isn't about her. And it's not a diet of any kind. Of course, it's her own journey that has helped her realise what's important, but she wants the book to appeal to everyone, and not just be about her own food choices."
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- The Ultimate Bikini Movie Gallery (From BuzzSugar. 20 January 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- I Tried Reiki, the Energy Healing Technique Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz and Other Celebs Swear by (From E! Online. 15 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Victoria Beckham Set to Receive OBE for Her Contributions to Fashion and Charity Work (From PEOPLE.com. 28 December 2016, 7:10 AM, PST)
Charlie's Angels (2000)
- Paula Dell, Pioneering Hollywood Stuntwoman, Dies at 90 (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 13 January 2017, 1:03 PM, PST)
- Paula Dell, Pioneering Hollywood Stuntwoman, Dies at 90 (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 13 January 2017, 1:03 PM, PST)
- 13 Most Devastating Breakups of 2016: From Brangelina to Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2016, 5:30 PM, PST)