Actress Cameron Diaz is close to signing a publishing deal to write her own nutrition book dishing out advice to her teenage fans.
The Charlie's Angels star announced earlier this year that she would be launching her own well-being organisation - and now she's reportedly set to release a book which will help impressionable young girls stay fit and healthy.
A source tells entertainment website E! Online, "She wants to stop their fixation on being thin, and for teenage girls to understand that being healthy is more important. She wants to use her celebrity to make a difference. She knows she is a role model to girls and she really wants to use that position to do good. This book is not about weight, it's about making the right choices.
"This book isn't about her. And it's not a diet of any kind. Of course, it's her own journey that has helped her realise what's important, but she wants the book to appeal to everyone, and not just be about her own food choices."
Similar News ItemsCameron Diaz
- Summer Film Budgets vs. Total Worldwide Grosses (From Deadline New York. 2 September 2014, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- Find Out What Makes Cameron Diaz the Ultimate Celebrity Bff (From Popsugar. 2 September 2014, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Sex Tape Review (From The Hollywood News. 2 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
Charlie's Angels (2000)
- A Gingerclown Coming to Club You With a Funnybone (From Dread Central. 26 August 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Letters: female action stars, Kurt Russell in a dress, spoilers (From Den of Geek. 14 August 2014, 2:43 AM, PDT)
- Drew Barrymore Pays Tribute to Late Half-Sister Jessica Barrymore (From National Ledger. 31 July 2014, 7:38 AM, PDT)