Robert De Niro has unveiled plans for his first Nobu hotel in Las Vegas.
The 180-room luxury hotel, featuring a Nobu restaurant, will open at the end of 2012, and the movie star and chef Nobu Matsuhisa launched the venture to the media on Sunday night at the original Nobu in Manhattan's Tribeca.
The first Nobu Hotel is scheduled to open at Caesars Palace on 1 October.
Designer David Rockwell, who is the man behind the look of the W hotels and the Oscars, is the brains behind the decor for De Niro's new hotel, which will feature a massive new Nobu restaurant full of private dining areas for celebrity guests - like the Cape Fear star.
De Niro, who was back in New York surveying the damage done to his apartment in a fire last week (ends10Jun12), said, "I think it's going to be great. It's that simple."
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- North American Film Distribution System Game-Changer: Billy Jack (From Alt Film Guide. 18 December 2013, 5:02 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence, David O. Russell Banter at Variety Q&A (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2013, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Seth Rogen and Zac Efron clash in newest 'Neighbors' trailer (From Hitfix. 18 December 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
Cape Fear (1991)
- 'American Animal' Director Boards Black Comedy 'Green Olds' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 December 2013, 5:54 PM, PST)
- 'Schindler's List': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Landmark Holocaust Drama (From Moviefone. 15 December 2013, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: Long 'Wolf of Wall Street' Chat with Scorsese, DiCaprio & Hill (From FirstShowing.net. 4 December 2013, 11:58 AM, PST)
David Rockwell (III)
- NYC Continues Luring Film and TV Production With Kaufman Astoria’s Backlot (From Backstage. 18 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Bill Condon Tackles Two Circus-Themed Projects (From The Hollywood Reporter. 8 November 2013, 9:21 AM, PST)
- Tony Awards 2013: The Complete List Of Winners (From Celebsology. 10 June 2013, 8:05 AM, PDT)