Robert De Niro has unveiled plans for his first Nobu hotel in Las Vegas.
The 180-room luxury hotel, featuring a Nobu restaurant, will open at the end of 2012, and the movie star and chef Nobu Matsuhisa launched the venture to the media on Sunday night at the original Nobu in Manhattan's Tribeca.
The first Nobu Hotel is scheduled to open at Caesars Palace on 1 October.
Designer David Rockwell, who is the man behind the look of the W hotels and the Oscars, is the brains behind the decor for De Niro's new hotel, which will feature a massive new Nobu restaurant full of private dining areas for celebrity guests - like the Cape Fear star.
De Niro, who was back in New York surveying the damage done to his apartment in a fire last week (ends10Jun12), said, "I think it's going to be great. It's that simple."
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- Subhash K Jha: “Bewakoofiyaan is Frothy Fun But Thought-provoking” (From Bollyspice. 14 March 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron Throws A Robert De Niro Party In New Neighbors Clip (From We Got This Covered. 14 March 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Zac Efron Breaks Out His Robert De Niro Impression In 2 Clips From 'Neighbors' (From The Playlist. 14 March 2014, 11:06 AM, PDT)
Cape Fear (1991)
- Juliette Lewis at 40: 'I Quit My Bull-- at 22' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- The Simpsons Review: “Diggs” & “The Man Who Grew Too Much” (Season 25, Episodes 12 & 13) (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- And The Podcast Goes To... The Oscars (From FilmExperience. 9 March 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
David Rockwell (III)
- Oscars: Susan Sarandon to Help Design Greenroom (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 January 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Super Bowl: It Costs at Least $400,000 for a Suite to Avoid the Cold (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 January 2014, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman exits upcoming 'Houdini' musical citing scheduling conflicts (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 December 2013, 3:14 PM, PST)