Robert De Niro has unveiled plans for his first Nobu hotel in Las Vegas.
The 180-room luxury hotel, featuring a Nobu restaurant, will open at the end of 2012, and the movie star and chef Nobu Matsuhisa launched the venture to the media on Sunday night at the original Nobu in Manhattan's Tribeca.
The first Nobu Hotel is scheduled to open at Caesars Palace on 1 October.
Designer David Rockwell, who is the man behind the look of the W hotels and the Oscars, is the brains behind the decor for De Niro's new hotel, which will feature a massive new Nobu restaurant full of private dining areas for celebrity guests - like the Cape Fear star.
De Niro, who was back in New York surveying the damage done to his apartment in a fire last week (ends10Jun12), said, "I think it's going to be great. It's that simple."
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- Robert De Niro Is Anne Hathaway’s Newest Employee in ‘The Intern’ Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 3 August 2015, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Robert De Niro Goes to Work for Anne Hathaway in ‘The Intern’ Trailer (From Variety - Film News. 3 August 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Intern’ Trailer: Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro Need Each Other (From Slash Film. 3 August 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Cape Fear (1991)
- The Gift Review (From HeyUGuys. 31 July 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- The Summer That Rebooted the Reboot (From SoundOnSight. 25 July 2015, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘La Dolce Vita’ to be remade? (From The Hollywood News. 10 July 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
David Rockwell (III)
- Tony Awards 2015: Winners List (From Moviefone. 7 June 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Tonys: David Rockwell, World-Renowned Architect, on Why He Also Designs Broadway Sets (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Tff 2015: Tribeca Film Festival Announce Tribeca Talks Series Line-Up (From The Hollywood News. 20 March 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)