Robert De Niro has unveiled plans for his first Nobu hotel in Las Vegas.
The 180-room luxury hotel, featuring a Nobu restaurant, will open at the end of 2012, and the movie star and chef Nobu Matsuhisa launched the venture to the media on Sunday night at the original Nobu in Manhattan's Tribeca.
The first Nobu Hotel is scheduled to open at Caesars Palace on 1 October.
Designer David Rockwell, who is the man behind the look of the W hotels and the Oscars, is the brains behind the decor for De Niro's new hotel, which will feature a massive new Nobu restaurant full of private dining areas for celebrity guests - like the Cape Fear star.
De Niro, who was back in New York surveying the damage done to his apartment in a fire last week (ends10Jun12), said, "I think it's going to be great. It's that simple."
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- ‘Deadpool’ Again Tops Disc Best-Seller Charts (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Bluray Review: Death Walks Twice Collection (From Icons of Fright. 25 May 2016, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Scorsese describes Acmi exhibition as a (From IF.com.au. 24 May 2016, 10:18 PM, PDT)
Cape Fear (1991)
- Film Review: ‘The Darkness’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 May 2016, 11:26 PM, PDT)
- Juliette Lewis Talks New Rock Doc, Working With Dave Grohl (From Rolling Stone. 19 April 2016, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Examining Hollywood Remakes: Cape Fear (From Cinelinx. 18 April 2016, 8:21 PM, PDT)
David Rockwell (III)
- ‘Bright Star’ Wins Top 2016 NY Outer Critics Circle Award (From Backstage. 9 May 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Tony Awards 2015: Winners List (From Moviefone. 7 June 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Tonys: David Rockwell, World-Renowned Architect, on Why He Also Designs Broadway Sets (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)