Robert De Niro has unveiled plans for his first Nobu hotel in Las Vegas.
The 180-room luxury hotel, featuring a Nobu restaurant, will open at the end of 2012, and the movie star and chef Nobu Matsuhisa launched the venture to the media on Sunday night at the original Nobu in Manhattan's Tribeca.
The first Nobu Hotel is scheduled to open at Caesars Palace on 1 October.
Designer David Rockwell, who is the man behind the look of the W hotels and the Oscars, is the brains behind the decor for De Niro's new hotel, which will feature a massive new Nobu restaurant full of private dining areas for celebrity guests - like the Cape Fear star.
De Niro, who was back in New York surveying the damage done to his apartment in a fire last week (ends10Jun12), said, "I think it's going to be great. It's that simple."
Similar News ItemsRobert De Niro
- Contest: Win Dirty Grandpa Blu-Ray (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2016, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- De Niro joins the Cannes throng by Richard Mowe - 2016-05-04 13:20:25 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 4 May 2016, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Zoolander 2,' 'The Witch,' 'How to Be Single' and This Week's New Digital HD and VOD Releases (From Movies.com. 3 May 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
Cape Fear (1991)
- Juliette Lewis Talks New Rock Doc, Working With Dave Grohl (From Rolling Stone. 19 April 2016, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Examining Hollywood Remakes: Cape Fear (From Cinelinx. 18 April 2016, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- Michael Rapaport On How He Captured Juliette Lewis As A ‘Hard Lovin’ Woman’ – Tribeca Studio (From Deadline. 16 April 2016, 7:48 AM, PDT)
David Rockwell (III)
- Tony Awards 2015: Winners List (From Moviefone. 7 June 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Tonys: David Rockwell, World-Renowned Architect, on Why He Also Designs Broadway Sets (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Tff 2015: Tribeca Film Festival Announce Tribeca Talks Series Line-Up (From The Hollywood News. 20 March 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)