You know, we weren't going to cover this because there's no real news to report here, but we've gotten over 10 email tips from readers linking us to various stories of Bill Murray's latest stance on the long talked about Ghostbusters 3. You want it? You got it!
Recently Murray appeared on "The Late Show with David Letterman," where he dropped the following bombshell on hopeful fans after Letterman asked him about the project:
"That's about all they want to know at Cannes, too... But, um... They just don't have a really good script. It's hard. Even the second Ghostbusters wasn't as much fun for me as the first one. It's hard to make a sequel. That first one was really funny. It was just so darn funny, it's hard for me..."
When further pressed for answer, Murray said:
"We'll try again."
So what, the script is to blame now? Is it still being written? »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsBill Murray (I)
- Netflix’x BoJack Horseman Renewed, Lilyhammer Canceled (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2015, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Lydia Leonard’s favourite TV: ‘I watched every episode of Neighbours in the 90s’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 July 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The Actors Who Could Have Starred In Films, But Didn’t (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)
- Watch Stephen Colbert Begin Liquid Diet in New Webisode (From Rolling Stone. 23 July 2015, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Omg, Stephen Colbert's New Deskside Lunch Web Series Is Amazing (From E! Online. 21 July 2015, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Watch Colbert 'Eat Local' in New 'Lunch With Stephen' Webisode (From Rolling Stone. 21 July 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- 'Pixels' (2015) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 23 July 2015, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- ‘Pixels’ will steal your quarters (From SoundOnSight. 22 July 2015, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Female 'Ghostbusters' Names Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 19 July 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)