They subsequently split but reunited last year, confirming the relationship on the red carpet of the 12th Annual Golden Heart Awards in Los Angeles last month.
However, the pair fell out before the Cmt Awards in Nashville last week (ends10Jun12), and they have broken up for a second time, according to Celebuzz.com.
A source tells the website, “It’s over. They had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldn’t continue the relationship any longer.”
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Inside Selma Blair's Life in the Spotlight: From Up-and-Coming Starlet to Doting Mom to Mid-Air Meltdown (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Lists Biggest Regrets, Like ‘Ruining’ ‘Two and a Half Men’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 June 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Compares Announcing HIV Diagnosis to "Being Released From Prison" (From E! Online. 21 June 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
Denise Richards (I)
- Charlie Sheen Admits He Didn't Tell Partners About His HIV Status: 'But Protection Was Always in Place' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Mark Salling Dropped From ‘Gods and Secrets’ After Child Porn Indictment (From Variety - Film News. 31 May 2016, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen -- Ex-Wives Powwow for More Child Support ... Kids at Risk (From TMZ. 28 April 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Heather Locklear, Y&R's Kelly Sullivan Cast in Tyler Perry's New TLC Drama (From TVLine.com. 26 June 2016, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- ‘Too Close To Home’: Tyler Perry TLC Drama Series Sets Cast; Heather Locklear To Guest Star (From Deadline TV. 21 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Who's the Sexiest Female Cop or Detective on TV? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 June 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)