You knew it was coming when former "Blossom" star Joey Lawrence signed away his shirt back in May to join Chippendales in Las Vegas for a special engagement at the Rio. But seeing him in all his bow-tie-wearing glory -- and not much else -- on Friday (June 8) for a performance with the male review is enough to make anyone say, "Whoa!"
The "Melissa & Joey" actor, 36, will be showing off his ripped bod until with the all-male stripper crew until June 24. He follows in the scantily clad footsteps of other celebs like 98 Degrees singer Jeff Timmons and former "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka who have also joined Chippendales on stage.
Would you pay to see Lawrence take it all off? Or is the shirtless photo enough to tide you over till "Magic Mike" hits theaters? »
Similar News ItemsJake Pavelka
- Glee Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus After Revealing 'My Soul Is Male' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know about Vienna Girardi (From TVovermind.com. 15 June 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor Nation' Bombshells: The Biggest Scandals in the History of the Franchise (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 June 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- 28 Years Later, Your Favorite Hey Dude Stars Remember a Stalker, the "Nick Narc," and Good Times (From BuzzSugar. 10 June 2017, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik Says 'Getting Naked Is Not the Only Way to Feel Empowered' in Passionate Video (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 June 2017, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik Doesn’t Want to Show Off Her Body ‘Imperfections’: ‘I Don’t Feel Empowered by That’ (From PEOPLE.com. 11 May 2017, 7:33 AM, PDT)
Joey Lawrence (IV)
- Battle of the Network Stars Full Cast Announced: The 10 Celebs We’re Most Psyched to See Throw Down (From TVLine.com. 12 June 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Battle of the Network Stars’ Sets Teams for Series Revival on ABC (From Variety - TV News. 12 June 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Cheryl Burke Explains Her Bloody Head Injury, Reveals the Only Way She'll Return to 'DWTS' (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 June 2017, 1:09 PM, PDT)