Expectant father Jackson Rathbone is planning to give his son the jet-setter lifestyle from birth - the Twilight star wants to take the baby with him on his upcoming global press tour to promote the final film in the vampire franchise.
The actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are due to become parents imminently and Rathbone is keen to stay close to his boy while he works to advertise the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 later this year.
He tells Eonline.com, "When I was two weeks old, I went on my first plane trip. I really hope I get to go to places like Brazil, Colombia and Argentina."
And Rathbone insists he will have no problems changing the baby's diaper - because he's already an expert at the dirty task.
He says, "I used to change my sister's diaper when she was a baby. I'm a pro at it."
Similar News ItemsJackson Rathbone
- The Last Airbender movie - what went wrong? (From Den of Geek. 7 June 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Taiwan’s Michelle Chen Stars in Arclight’s ‘Pali Road’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 14 May 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Madonna Video Director to Helm Norwegian Black-Metal Movie (From Rolling Stone. 4 May 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- Sdcc '15: Awesome Extended Trailer For Heroes Reborn Released (From ComicBookMovie. 12 July 2015, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Latest Heroes Reborn Motion Posters Introduce 'Erica', 'Emily', & 'Quentin' (From ComicBookMovie. 4 July 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Zachary Levi's 'Luke' & Kiki Sukezane's 'Miko' Feature In Latest Heroes Reborn Posters (From ComicBookMovie. 2 July 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)