Expectant father Jackson Rathbone is planning to give his son the jet-setter lifestyle from birth - the Twilight star wants to take the baby with him on his upcoming global press tour to promote the final film in the vampire franchise.
The actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are due to become parents imminently and Rathbone is keen to stay close to his boy while he works to advertise the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 later this year.
He tells Eonline.com, "When I was two weeks old, I went on my first plane trip. I really hope I get to go to places like Brazil, Colombia and Argentina."
And Rathbone insists he will have no problems changing the baby's diaper - because he's already an expert at the dirty task.
He says, "I used to change my sister's diaper when she was a baby. I'm a pro at it."
Similar News ItemsJackson Rathbone
- What should be on the Oscar shortlist for best song? (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 December 2013, 4:21 AM, PST)
- Happy Birthday, Jackson Rathbone: A look back at his pre-'Twilight' TV roles (From Pop2it. 14 December 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With ‘Aim High’ (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 11:27 AM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- The Following's Valorie Curry Admits Twilight Readied Her For "Anything" (From Popsugar. 28 January 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- The Following's Valorie Curry Admits Twilight Readied Her For "Anything" (From BuzzSugar. 28 January 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Michael B. Jordan, Marlon Wayans and Eddie Murphy Circle Richard Pryor Biopic (From MovieWeb. 10 January 2014, 9:53 AM, PST)