Expectant father Jackson Rathbone is planning to give his son the jet-setter lifestyle from birth - the Twilight star wants to take the baby with him on his upcoming global press tour to promote the final film in the vampire franchise.
The actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are due to become parents imminently and Rathbone is keen to stay close to his boy while he works to advertise the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 later this year.
He tells Eonline.com, "When I was two weeks old, I went on my first plane trip. I really hope I get to go to places like Brazil, Colombia and Argentina."
And Rathbone insists he will have no problems changing the baby's diaper - because he's already an expert at the dirty task.
He says, "I used to change my sister's diaper when she was a baby. I'm a pro at it."
Similar News ItemsJackson Rathbone
- Marseille Web Fest Winners Shed Light on France’s Digital Strategy (From Tubefilter News. 31 October 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Jackson Rathbone Tweets About Emergency Landing After Plane's Engine ‘Explodes’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Jackson Rathbone Describes JetBlue Flight 1416 Emergency Landing After Engine Explodes (From Uinterview. 18 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- 'Mockingjay' Earns Biggest Box Office Opening of 2014 with $55M (From MovieWeb. 22 November 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Twilight Is Returning! Which Characters Do You Hope to See Again? (From BuzzSugar. 1 October 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: More 'Twilight' Coming; New 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' Trailer Looks Spectacular (From Movies.com. 1 October 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)