Expectant father Jackson Rathbone is planning to give his son the jet-setter lifestyle from birth - the Twilight star wants to take the baby with him on his upcoming global press tour to promote the final film in the vampire franchise.
The actor and his girlfriend Sheila Hafsadi are due to become parents imminently and Rathbone is keen to stay close to his boy while he works to advertise the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 later this year.
He tells Eonline.com, "When I was two weeks old, I went on my first plane trip. I really hope I get to go to places like Brazil, Colombia and Argentina."
And Rathbone insists he will have no problems changing the baby's diaper - because he's already an expert at the dirty task.
He says, "I used to change my sister's diaper when she was a baby. I'm a pro at it."
Similar News ItemsJackson Rathbone
- Chaz Bono Joins ‘Adi Shankar’s Gods and Secrets’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Finding Carter: Ep Talks Season Three on MTV (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 December 2015, 6:01 PM, PST)
- Finding Carter Trailer: Max vs. Gabe! Jared vs. Carter! Plus, Who Dies? (From TVLine.com. 10 November 2015, 2:14 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- How High Will 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Fly? (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 19 November 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Forecast: 'Spectre' and 'Peanuts' Hope for Strong Second Weekend Holds (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 12 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Halloween Night TV: What to Watch and Where to Watch It (From BuzzSugar. 28 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)