"Love in the Wild" is back, gang. We have to say, it was a surprise hit with us last summer - and host Jenny McCarthy tells us that Mike/Samantha and Heather/Miles are still together, which is awesome to hear. We hope they make some cameo appearances on Season 2. She also says the first and second place couples from Season 2 are still together, which is good to know too.
The show has moved to the Dominican Republic, which gives the contestants a little more leeway in terms of scenery - notably, there are beaches and not just jungle. Let's get to it, shall we?
We meet the contestants and Tara immediately stands out as the girl we hope is going to get eaten by a shark - she's looking for Mr. Hottie with a Body, which is definitely high on that list of things that make a lasting relationship. »
Similar News ItemsJenny McCarthy (I)
- Morgan Freeman Once Told Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg to Get a Room—Naturally! (From E! Online. 15 January 2015, 3:07 PM, PST)
- How Donnie Wahlberg & Jenny McCarthy Are Avoiding the Reality Couples Curse (From PEOPLE.com. 15 January 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Rosie Perez Leaving The View After Only Four Months? Find Out (From Us Weekly. 15 January 2015, 1:14 AM, PST)
- Flashback: Totally '80s! Check Out These Familiar Faces at the 1983 Golden Globes (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 January 2015, 3:33 PM, PST)
- New Photos From Disney’s Tomorrowland, Avengers: Age Of Ultron & Steven Spielberg’s Untitled Cold War Spy Thriller (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 December 2014, 9:28 PM, PST)
- Nicholas Sparks must be stopped: 7 laughable cliches in 'The Longest Ride' trailer (From Hitfix. 23 December 2014, 7:20 PM, PST)
Born to Be Wild (1995)
- American Idol Recap: New York, New York… A Helluva Town [Updated] (From TVLine.com. 15 January 2015, 7:46 PM, PST)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2014: week one live blog (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 September 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- 'Shake It Off', 'Toxic': The first Strictly song and dance list is here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 September 2014, 2:59 AM, PDT)