"Love in the Wild" is back, gang. We have to say, it was a surprise hit with us last summer - and host Jenny McCarthy tells us that Mike/Samantha and Heather/Miles are still together, which is awesome to hear. We hope they make some cameo appearances on Season 2. She also says the first and second place couples from Season 2 are still together, which is good to know too.
The show has moved to the Dominican Republic, which gives the contestants a little more leeway in terms of scenery - notably, there are beaches and not just jungle. Let's get to it, shall we?
We meet the contestants and Tara immediately stands out as the girl we hope is going to get eaten by a shark - she's looking for Mr. Hottie with a Body, which is definitely high on that list of things that make a lasting relationship. »
Similar News ItemsJenny McCarthy (I)
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- Jenny McCarthy Breaks Her Silence After Jim Carrey's Girlfriend Dies in Apparent Suicide (From E! Online. 30 September 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Cathriona White Death: Jenny McCarthy Sends Prayers, Friend Speaks Out (From Us Weekly. 30 September 2015, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- “Bridge of Spies” finally reveals itself at the New York Film Festival (From Hollywoodnews.com. 5 October 2015, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- Nyff: How the Coen Brothers Added Their Own Special Touch to Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks' Historic 'Bridge of Spies' (From Indiewire. 5 October 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Nyff 2015 | Steven Spielberg’s Bridge Of Spies (From Keyframe. 5 October 2015, 4:43 AM, PDT)
Born to Be Wild (1995)
- American Idol Recap: New York, New York… A Helluva Town [Updated] (From TVLine.com. 15 January 2015, 7:46 PM, PST)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2014: week one live blog (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 September 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- 'Shake It Off', 'Toxic': The first Strictly song and dance list is here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 September 2014, 2:59 AM, PDT)