'That's what it was always supposed to be,' he tells MTV News at Sunday's Movie Awards.
By Terri Schwartz, with reporting by Eric Ditzian
Photo: Summit Entertainment
One of the most of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" trailer, which debuted during Sunday's MTV Movie Awards, shows Emma Watson standing in the back of a pickup truck while it speeds through a tunnel, her arms raised. It's echoed later in the trailer as Logan Lerman tentatively raises his own arms in the same action. According to their co-star Ezra Miller, it's going to be one of the best scenes in the film.
"When she, like, opens her arms and they had that thing, the ultimate arm, which is like this robotic arm extension off the top of a car, and they were like speeding by her to catch that — well, »
Similar News ItemsEmma Watson (II)
- Who Is the Best Movie Tough Chick of 2013? (From BuzzSugar. 20 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Two New Official Stills From Aronofsky’s ‘Noah’ Debut (From The Hollywood News. 19 December 2013, 10:10 PM, PST)
- Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly Embrace in Two New Noah Photos (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2013, 2:51 PM, PST)
Summit Entertainment [us]
- Summit Entertainment 2014 Preview (From MovieWeb. 20 December 2013, 4:19 PM, PST)
- First Images from Draft Day, Child 44, and Step Up All In; Plus New Images from Divergent and Legend Of Hercules (From Collider.com. 20 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Summit Entertainment Offers a 2014 Preview (From Comingsoon.net. 20 December 2013)
- Woody Harrelson models Lenny Kravitz' wardrobe at 'Catching Fire' parties (From Pop2it. 20 December 2013, 10:44 AM, PST)
- ‘Fault In Our Stars’: Shailene Woodley Movie Poster Causes Controversy (From HollywoodLife. 19 December 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Want to hear about the time Jennifer Lawrence was caught with a bunch of butt plugs? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 December 2013, 7:12 AM, PST)