Drew Barrymore is a married lady, tying the knot with her boyfriend of about 18 months, Will Kopelman, on Saturday at her home in Montecito, Calif.
Drew, 37, who is pregnant with her first child, wore a Chanel gown for the affair, People.com reports. A rabbi officiated the nuptials, and a source told the mag that it was "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding."
Top Celebrity Wedding Dress Designers
Drew Barrymore 'Slowly' Planning Wedding
A source tells People that Drew "is finally ready for a quieter, more family-oriented life."
The former child star has been married twice before, in 1994 to »
Similar News ItemsJimmy Fallon
- Late-Night Hosts Get Political in Bid to Win Votes From Viewers (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon and Michael Fassbender play "Frozen Blackjack" on 'Tonight Show' (From Hitfix. 27 July 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • June 2016 (From Tubefilter News. 26 July 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Tiff Lineup: 5 Reasons to Get Excited About the 2016 Program (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- 8 Cute Snaps That Show Reese Witherspoon and Deacon Phillippe's Close Bond (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Why Taylor Swift's Claim of "Character Assassination" Is Valid but Hypocritical (From Popsugar. 24 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Imagines Meeting His Love Child: "What an Incredible Surprise That Would Be!" (From E! Online. 27 July 2016, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto: The Unlikely Triumphs of a Rock-Star Movie Star (From Rolling Stone. 27 July 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- 13 Celebrity Couples Whose Wedding Photos We're Still Dying to See (From E! Online. 26 July 2016, 11:11 AM, PDT)