If you are familiar with what I’m about to discuss, you may find it engaging; if you are not, thank your lucky stars. Though I’m loath to pay this topic any lip service, I am moved to say something.
TLC – that’s The Learning Channel – has decided that you want to – nay, need to — learn more about “Honey Boo-Boo Child” aka Alana Thompson, the headline-grabbing star of its shall-not-be-named series about toddlers who wear tiaras (among other overdone accessories) to pageants.
I admittedly know not too much about the aforementioned reality series or the star of its newly greenlit spin-off. »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- New YouTube Competition Series To Feature Demi Lovato, Jason Derulo, Backstreet Boys And More (From ET Canada. 26 April 2017, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Celebrates ‘Most Magical’ Harry Potter-Themed Birthday at Universal Studios -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 8:53 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Top 12 Performance Recap: That Don't Impress Me Much, Except... (From TVLine.com. 24 April 2017, 7:01 PM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- American Gods will feature “equal opportunity nudity” (From Flickeringmyth. 30 April 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- "Game Of Thrones: Battle of the Bastards" (From SneakPeek. 30 April 2017, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Repeats to fade: how big-budget drama is taking over television (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 April 2017, 7:07 AM, PDT)
"The Good Wife" (2009)
- Early Pilot Buzz: What’s Heating Up for the 2017-2018 TV Season? (From Variety - TV News. 28 April 2017, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Anika Noni Rose Options Rights to Best-Selling Ya Series “Shadowshaper” (From Women and Hollywood. 27 April 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- HBO, Zee Entertainment Take ‘The Good Fight’ to Nordic Region, India (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2017, 4:54 AM, PDT)