Dall'America, arrivano i dettagli riguardanti gli extra contenuti nell'edizione in alta definizione del capolavoro di Steven Spielberg...
Dopo avervi comunicato l'arrivo in alta definizione di E.T. - L'Extraterrestre previsto per ottobre, grazie al comunicato stampa della divisione americana della Universal, possiamo dare uno sguardo al corposo comparto di extra.
In attesa del comunicato stampa in italiano che, supponiamo, arriverà a breve dalla major, ecco l'elenco originale dei contributi presenti:
Bonus Features On The
E.T. The Extra-terrestrial Anniversary Edition Blu-ray™:
The E.T. Journals: In this all-new bonus feature, retrace the day-to-day experience of creating E.T from never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage shot by Academy Award®-winning cinematographer John Toll. This piece will give viewers a unique feeling of being on the set and living the excitement of what it was like to make E.T.
- Andrea Bedeschi
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Top 100 Horror Movies: How Truly Horrific Are They? (From Alt Film Guide. 31 October 2014, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- The Chicago Critics' Top 100 Horror (or Just Plain Creepy) Films in History (From Alt Film Guide. 31 October 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Interstellar’ Looks to Join a Short List of Space-Related Films to Garner Best Picture Oscar Noms (From Scott Feinberg. 31 October 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
John Williams (I)
- Star Wars, Marvel, & More in the Oct. 31st Edition of The Recap! (From Cinelinx. 31 October 2014, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- 15 Amazingly Creepy Horror Movie Musical Scores (From GeekTyrant. 30 October 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VII Trailer Coming This Year? (From Worst Previews. 28 October 2014, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars Rebels ‘Breaking Ranks’ Clip: Ezra Goes Undercover (From TheHDRoom. 29 October 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- October 28th Blu-ray & DVD Releases Include Nightbreed: The Director’s Cut, Squirm, Deliver Us From Evil (From DailyDead. 27 October 2014, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Review: Nightbreed: The Director’s Cut (From DailyDead. 25 October 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)