Dall'America, arrivano i dettagli riguardanti gli extra contenuti nell'edizione in alta definizione del capolavoro di Steven Spielberg...
Dopo avervi comunicato l'arrivo in alta definizione di E.T. - L'Extraterrestre previsto per ottobre, grazie al comunicato stampa della divisione americana della Universal, possiamo dare uno sguardo al corposo comparto di extra.
In attesa del comunicato stampa in italiano che, supponiamo, arriverà a breve dalla major, ecco l'elenco originale dei contributi presenti:
Bonus Features On The
E.T. The Extra-terrestrial Anniversary Edition Blu-ray™:
The E.T. Journals: In this all-new bonus feature, retrace the day-to-day experience of creating E.T from never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage shot by Academy Award®-winning cinematographer John Toll. This piece will give viewers a unique feeling of being on the set and living the excitement of what it was like to make E.T.
- Andrea Bedeschi
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- ’2000 Ad Prog: 1900 & 1901′ Come for Dredd, stay for (most of) the rest (From SoundOnSight. 30 September 2014, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hanks Comedy Classic Big Is Getting A TV Adaptation (From We Got This Covered. 30 September 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Top Cinematographers Offer Online Course on Filmmaking (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
John Williams (I)
- The Gone Girl Soundtrack: The Landscape of Longing (From AwardsDaily. 30 September 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher Talks About His Star Wars 'Episode VII' Meeting (From LatinoReview. 29 September 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Mac: The Life and Work of Malcolm Hulke (From Kasterborous. 25 September 2014, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- Photo of Black and Chrome Episode VII Stormtrooper Armor (From GeekTyrant. 25 September 2014, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Aurum Press announce ‘Battlestar Galactica Vault’ (From Blogomatic3000. 24 September 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Anthony 'C-3Po' Daniels: On 'Star Wars Episode 7,' 'awful' prequel CG and pesky Ewoks (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 9:16 PM, PDT)