Dall'America, arrivano i dettagli riguardanti gli extra contenuti nell'edizione in alta definizione del capolavoro di Steven Spielberg...
Dopo avervi comunicato l'arrivo in alta definizione di E.T. - L'Extraterrestre previsto per ottobre, grazie al comunicato stampa della divisione americana della Universal, possiamo dare uno sguardo al corposo comparto di extra.
In attesa del comunicato stampa in italiano che, supponiamo, arriverà a breve dalla major, ecco l'elenco originale dei contributi presenti:
Bonus Features On The
E.T. The Extra-terrestrial Anniversary Edition Blu-ray™:
The E.T. Journals: In this all-new bonus feature, retrace the day-to-day experience of creating E.T from never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage shot by Academy Award®-winning cinematographer John Toll. This piece will give viewers a unique feeling of being on the set and living the excitement of what it was like to make E.T.
- Andrea Bedeschi
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Colin Trevorrow and Chris Pratt talk Jurassic World (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- First Look Photos From Many 2015 Blockbusters (From Dark Horizons. 19 December 2014, 10:17 AM, PST)
- New Pictures from 'Star Wars 7', 'Insurgent', 'Furious 7', 'Ted 2', 'Jurassic World' and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 December 2014, 10:16 AM, PST)
John Williams (I)
- The Force Was With Jason Reitman’s ‘Empire Strikes Back’ Live Read; Full Recap and Photos (From Slash Film. 19 December 2014, 8:48 AM, PST)
- Eric Rohmer's "A Winter's Tale" (From MUBI. 19 December 2014, 8:42 AM, PST)
- Mark Hamill Goes to the Dark Side at Jason Reitman’s Live Reading of ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 December 2014, 7:38 AM, PST)
- Daily Dead’s 2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Day Three (From DailyDead. 2 December 2014, 1:24 PM, PST)
- Trivia: The Ball-Droid in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Is Based on R2-D2 Concept Art (From Movies.com. 1 December 2014, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Trivia: The Ball-Droid in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Is Based on R2D2 Concept Art (From Movies.com. 1 December 2014, 6:00 PM, PST)