Emily VanCamp and Joshua Bowman may not confirm their romance just yet, but they are apparently not shy to show their affections to each other in public. The rumored lovers, who star opposite each other on ABC's "Revenge", were recently caught on camera making out on the street in Los Angeles.
The former "Everwood" actress and the British actor were pictured locking lips while strolling along Melrose Avenue on Sunday, May 27. They were also seen sharing an embrace after visiting a local K-Mart, where they apparently stocked up on supplies.
Emily and Joshua were said to be inseparable since ringing in 2012 together with friends at posh Paris club Rasputin. A so-called pal said in March that the lovebirds were no longer worried about keeping their relationship a secret "because they don't see it ending." The friend further spilled that the courtship "still feels sweet and new" to the 26-year-old beauty and her 24-year-old actor beau. »
Similar News Items"Revenge" (2011)
- Malcolm McDowell To Star In ‘Mozart In The Jungle’, Brianne Howey Joins ‘Twisted’ (From Deadline TV. 5 December 2013, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Mentalist Exclusive: Jane Scores a Date With…. (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Scoop: ABC's Killer Women Targets Weeds Baddie Kate del Castillo, Mad Men's Mrs. Draper (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2013, 8:21 AM, PST)
- Revenge Sneak Peek: What Happens When Victoria Learns Emily Is Pregnant? Watch and Find Out! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman Film Revenge Wedding Scenes For Season 3's Winter Finale: Pics (From Us Weekly. 3 December 2013, 1:21 PM, PST)
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving With Shirtless Joshua Bowman (From Popsugar. 28 November 2013, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Syfy Announces January Premiere Schedule Including Helix, Being Human, Lost Girl, Bitten (From ScifiMafia. 22 November 2013, 9:10 AM, PST)
- 'Parks and Recreation': Chris Pratt reunites with 'Everwood' co-star on set (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 19 November 2013, 3:12 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Awkward Gets Back Order, Parks and Rec Plans Everwood Reunion and More (From TVLine.com. 19 November 2013, 12:38 PM, PST)