Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Going it alone: Tom Hardy's Locke and 8 more incredible solo performances (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock house hunting in Britain? (From RealBollywood. 17 April 2014, 1:28 AM, PDT)
- MTV Movie Awards 2014: Complete List of Winners and Nominees (From The Wrap. 13 April 2014, 6:38 PM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- 16 Secret Celeb Weddings (From newser. 22 February 2014, 11:54 AM, PST)
- Sandra Bullock: the pain of Gravity (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 February 2014, 2:54 AM, PST)
- WWE: New Age Outlaws’ 8 Most Memorable Moments (From Obsessed with Film. 6 February 2014, 10:37 AM, PST)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Share Their Go-To Beauty Products (From E! Online. 28 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Ouch! Miley Cyrus Gets a Cat Tattoo in a Special Spot (From Popsugar. 15 March 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Celebrate Kat Von D's birthday with cute pictures of her Sphynx cats (because why not?) (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)