Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday with Famous Friends in Wyoming (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday at Cowboy Bar (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 July 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday With Chelsea Handler, Whitney Cummings (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock Become BFFs After Meeting at Gwyneth Paltrow's Party (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2014, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- Sibling Rivalry: The Top 10 Fictional Siblings in Film (From SoundOnSight. 18 June 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
- 16 Secret Celeb Weddings (From newser. 22 February 2014, 11:54 AM, PST)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- TMZ Live: 'Shahs of Sunset' Star -- Has She Been Photoshoppin'? (From TMZ. 20 June 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Kat Von D -- Obsessed Fan Found, Not Arrested for 'Columbine' Threat (From TMZ. 19 June 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: JLo & Marc Anthony: Our Kids Legally Can't Be Fame Whores! (From TMZ. 19 June 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)