Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Inside Sandra Bullock & Bryan Randall's Private Relationship: They ''See Spending Their Lives Together'' (From E! Online. 24 May 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: Jennifer Lawrence Rumored for 'Ocean's Eleven' Reboot; Director Gareth Edwards Departs 'Godzilla 2' (From Movies.com. 16 May 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence linked with Ocean’s 11 reboot (From Den of Geek. 15 May 2016, 10:24 PM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- Steve-o Confirms He's Dating Kat Von D With the Sweetest Message (From Popsugar. 30 December 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Sandra Bullock and Bryan Randall Show Sweet Pda at Her La Premiere (From Popsugar. 27 October 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Says Son Louis "Fully Understands" What Racism Means (From TooFab. 20 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- Kat Von D and Steve-o Have Broken Up (From Popsugar. 8 March 2016, 7:55 PM, PST)
- Steve-o -- Storms Out of Interview ... I Don't Wanna Talk About Sandra Bullock Sex Link (Audio) (From TMZ. 8 January 2016, 10:06 AM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Barbra's Family Visit, Daredevil vs. Batman (?!) and More (From TVLine.com. 5 January 2016, 1:13 PM, PST)