Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Wilson, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Ocean's Eight casting news and more make our daily round-up (From Cineplex. 18 January 2017, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Movie News: 'Hobbit' Star Richard Armitage Joins 'Ocean's Eight'; Japanese 'Attack on Titan' Touted for Hollywood (From Movies.com. 18 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Dennis Basso Designed ‘Many’ of the Gowns for Ocean’s Eight’s Met Gala Scene (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 10:26 AM, PST)
Jesse James (VII)
- Divorce Premiere: Are You Committing to Sarah Jessica Parker's New Series? (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2016, 7:31 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock & "Soul Mate" Boyfriend Bryan Randall Are "in Euphoria" (From E! Online. 1 July 2016, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Steve-o -- Storms Out of Interview ... I Don't Wanna Talk About Sandra Bullock Sex Link (Audio) (From TMZ. 8 January 2016, 10:06 AM, PST)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- Gift Guide 2016: How to Stuff the Perfect Stocking (From PEOPLE.com. 16 December 2016, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Kat Von D -- Inks $6.5 Million Deal for Famous Movie House (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 14 November 2016, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Celebrity Animal Lovers Join Together to Celebrate 30 Years of Rescuing Farm Animals (From PEOPLE.com. 2 November 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)