Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- How Were Women Represented in Top Films of 2013? It's a Man's (Celluloid) World, Folks (From Thompson on Hollywood. 11 March 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Love, Family & Aging in InStyle! (From TooFab. 11 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Premature Oscar Predictions: The 2015 Best Actress Contenders (From The Playlist. 11 March 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- 16 Secret Celeb Weddings (From newser. 22 February 2014, 11:54 AM, PST)
- Sandra Bullock: the pain of Gravity (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 February 2014, 2:54 AM, PST)
- WWE: New Age Outlaws’ 8 Most Memorable Moments (From Obsessed with Film. 6 February 2014, 10:37 AM, PST)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- Celebrate Kat Von D's birthday with cute pictures of her Sphynx cats (because why not?) (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Portrait: Tattoo Artist Kat Von D, Formerly of ‘La Ink’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 17 February 2014, 3:14 PM, PST)
- Nicki Minaj’s Cat Eyeliner — Get Her Sexy Look (From HollywoodLife. 29 January 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)