Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Snack Attack: Sandra Bullock and Rihanna Chow on Hot Dogs on the Set of Ocean’s Eight (From PEOPLE.com. 8 December 2016, 9:27 AM, PST)
- 'Ocean's Eight' Villain Named; Spoiler: It's a Man (From Movies.com. 7 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Ocean's Eight Gets Homeland Star Damian Lewis as the Villain (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2016, 9:31 AM, PST)
Jesse James (VII)
- Divorce Premiere: Are You Committing to Sarah Jessica Parker's New Series? (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2016, 7:31 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock & "Soul Mate" Boyfriend Bryan Randall Are "in Euphoria" (From E! Online. 1 July 2016, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Steve-o -- Storms Out of Interview ... I Don't Wanna Talk About Sandra Bullock Sex Link (Audio) (From TMZ. 8 January 2016, 10:06 AM, PST)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- Kat Von D -- Inks $6.5 Million Deal for Famous Movie House (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 14 November 2016, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Celebrity Animal Lovers Join Together to Celebrate 30 Years of Rescuing Farm Animals (From PEOPLE.com. 2 November 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- These Are the Best Beauty Products of 2016, According to Hollywood Pros (From E! Online. 23 August 2016, 9:19 AM, PDT)