Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Oscars So Wtf? 21 Most Surprising New Academy Members, From Daphne Zuniga to Tina Fey (Photos) (From The Wrap. 29 June 2016, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ocean’s Eight’: Helena Bonham Carter Says Script Is Hilarious, ‘Great For Women’ (From Indiewire. 29 June 2016, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Frasier in 'Miss Congeniality': 'Memba Her?! (From TMZ. 28 June 2016, 12:20 AM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- Steve-o Confirms He's Dating Kat Von D With the Sweetest Message (From Popsugar. 30 December 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Sandra Bullock and Bryan Randall Show Sweet Pda at Her La Premiere (From Popsugar. 27 October 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Says Son Louis "Fully Understands" What Racism Means (From TooFab. 20 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- Kat Von D and Steve-o Have Broken Up (From Popsugar. 8 March 2016, 7:55 PM, PST)
- Steve-o -- Storms Out of Interview ... I Don't Wanna Talk About Sandra Bullock Sex Link (Audio) (From TMZ. 8 January 2016, 10:06 AM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Barbra's Family Visit, Daredevil vs. Batman (?!) and More (From TVLine.com. 5 January 2016, 1:13 PM, PST)