Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Houston Film Critics Society Award Winners (From The Hollywood News. 18 December 2013, 4:03 PM, PST)
- Constructive Concepts: A conversation with production designer Andy Nicholson (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- Meryl Streep Tapped for Icon Award at Palm Springs Fest (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2013, 2:12 PM, PST)
Jesse James (VII)
- Brad Pitt turns 50: 10 of the actor's defining career moments (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 'Gracepoint' adds 'Gossip Girl' alum; 'Buffy' lives again on Pivot (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 17 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Robert Redford Producing Factual Drama 'The West' For Discovery Channel (From Indiewire Television. 17 December 2013, 9:37 AM, PST)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Kat Von D (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 November 2013, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Kat Von D's "Celebutard" Lipstick Pulled From Sephora Over Offensive Name (From E! Online. 8 November 2013, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Kat Von D's lipstick pulled from Sephora for being offensive (From Pop2it. 8 November 2013, 9:05 AM, PST)