Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Mad Men's Series Finale Set a New Record (From BuzzSugar. 19 May 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Reveals She "Cried a Lot" on Mother's Day—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 18 May 2015, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock Talks Taking Her 5-Year-Old Son to Mardi Gras: "If You're Gonna Learn, You're Gonna Learn" (From Popsugar. 18 May 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- Time Machine: Oscar Winner-to-Be Bale with Wife on Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 9 May 2015, 10:21 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock Become BFFs After Meeting at Gwyneth Paltrow's Party (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2014, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- Sibling Rivalry: The Top 10 Fictional Siblings in Film (From SoundOnSight. 18 June 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- Kat Von D Defends ”Underage Red” Lipstick, Jamie Foxx Swears He Isn’t Dating Katie Holmes + More in Last Lap (From VH1.com. 20 March 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Kat Von D Refuses To Apologize For “Underage Red” Lipstick (From Uinterview. 20 March 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Kat Von D Addresses Controversial Lipstick Name Backlash: "I Will Never Apologize" (From Us Weekly. 20 March 2015, 3:31 AM, PDT)