Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has been dragged into a legal battle over a Hollywood Hills home destroyed by fire.
Lawyers representing State Farm Insurance have filed a lawsuit against Von D in Los Angeles, insisting she owes the company almost $1 million (£625,000).
According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ.com, the tattoo artist placed several lit candles in the house - and the candles then set the house on fire.
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Freeform Developing Late-Night Show With Comedian Iliza Shlesinger (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Great Job, Internet!: Read This: The long history of the ever-evolving “rom-com bitch” (From The AV Club. 22 September 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson on Why Her Emmy Win Is Also Justice for Marcia Clark (From Variety - TV News. 21 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- Sandra Bullock & "Soul Mate" Boyfriend Bryan Randall Are "in Euphoria" (From E! Online. 1 July 2016, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Steve-o -- Storms Out of Interview ... I Don't Wanna Talk About Sandra Bullock Sex Link (Audio) (From TMZ. 8 January 2016, 10:06 AM, PST)
- Steve-o Confirms He's Dating Kat Von D With the Sweetest Message (From Popsugar. 30 December 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
Katherine von Drachenberg
- These Are the Best Beauty Products of 2016, According to Hollywood Pros (From E! Online. 23 August 2016, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Too Faced x Kat Von D: An Exclusive Look at a Major Beauty Collab in the Making (From E! Online. 12 August 2016, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Shows Off a New Tattoo - and It's Bound to Make You Smile (From PEOPLE.com. 8 August 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)