I did my homework on Memorial Day: I thought of real veterans for awhile, let my mind wander over to hot movie veterans, and then ranked the 10 hottest of those for your viewing pleasure. I might be the best American I know. Insert your hilarious "You're a Grand Ole Flag" puns here.
Without further ado, here are my picks for the 10 hottest military gents of cinema. I sort of apologize that the list skews to newer films, but I swear I've selected some (literally) golden oldies too.
The doe-eyed hunk prince of 1998-2002 capped off his reign with his most critically acclaimed film, one where he got to fill out fatigues and show us how damn manly he could look.
9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Stop Loss
Jgl pulls off the shaved head look like no thespian since the man who ranks at #2 on our list. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Let’s Take 5 Minutes to Appreciate ‘Edge of Tomorrow’s Practical Effects (From FilmSchoolRejects. 15 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise is a Real Life Hero (From iCelebz. 14 September 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- 6 Movie Characters Who Should Have Accepted The Ice Bucket Challenge (From Obsessed with Film. 13 September 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Fincher Talks The "20,000 Leagues" Collapse (From Dark Horizons. 15 September 2014, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Casting Conflict With Disney Sank David Fincher's 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (From ComicBookMovie. 15 September 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 15 September 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Transylanvia University Fraternity Lip-Syncs Taylor Swift's '.Shake It Off' (From Uinterview. 13 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Bet You Didn't Think These Stars Would Be in Selfies Together! (From Popsugar. 11 September 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Shazam: 5 Things You Need To Know Before The Movie (From Obsessed with Film. 11 September 2014, 12:45 AM, PDT)