I did my homework on Memorial Day: I thought of real veterans for awhile, let my mind wander over to hot movie veterans, and then ranked the 10 hottest of those for your viewing pleasure. I might be the best American I know. Insert your hilarious "You're a Grand Ole Flag" puns here.
Without further ado, here are my picks for the 10 hottest military gents of cinema. I sort of apologize that the list skews to newer films, but I swear I've selected some (literally) golden oldies too.
The doe-eyed hunk prince of 1998-2002 capped off his reign with his most critically acclaimed film, one where he got to fill out fatigues and show us how damn manly he could look.
9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Stop Loss
Jgl pulls off the shaved head look like no thespian since the man who ranks at #2 on our list. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Special Features - Dodging Bullets: Why Liam Neeson would have made a terrible 007 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to be honoured with MTV Generation Award (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Her "No Rules" Love Life (From Popsugar. 11 March 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence fans petition for MTV Awards Best Hero nomination (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum -- Airhead Transplant (From TMZ. 10 March 2014, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Angry protesters demand Jennifer Lawrence be added as MTV Hero (From Gold Derby. 10 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- what’s on Amazon UK Instant Video, blinkbox, BBC iPlayer, Curzon on Demand (from Mar 10) (From FlickFilosopher. 10 March 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Trailer Debuts (From Access Hollywood. 8 March 2014, 6:46 AM, PST)
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt's perfect 'David After Dentist' recreation (From Pop2it. 7 March 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)