I did my homework on Memorial Day: I thought of real veterans for awhile, let my mind wander over to hot movie veterans, and then ranked the 10 hottest of those for your viewing pleasure. I might be the best American I know. Insert your hilarious "You're a Grand Ole Flag" puns here.
Without further ado, here are my picks for the 10 hottest military gents of cinema. I sort of apologize that the list skews to newer films, but I swear I've selected some (literally) golden oldies too.
The doe-eyed hunk prince of 1998-2002 capped off his reign with his most critically acclaimed film, one where he got to fill out fatigues and show us how damn manly he could look.
9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Stop Loss
Jgl pulls off the shaved head look like no thespian since the man who ranks at #2 on our list. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Video: Re-evaluating Top Gun – A Different Opinion On Tom Cruise In The 1986 Classic (From The Hollywood News. 16 December 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Why You're Wrong about Top Gun - Maverick Was a Phony (From GeekTyrant. 16 December 2014, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Video: Why You’re Wrong About ‘Top Gun’ (From Slash Film. 16 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Foxcatcher – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 December 2014, 5:40 PM, PST)
- Channing Tatum Returns for 3rd Team Oscar Competition (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 5:07 PM, PST)
- Artisans Re-Create Biblical Times, Recent History and Future in Best Pic Race (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Anthony Mackie Takes the Lead in 'Make a Wish' (From MovieWeb. 18 December 2014, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien ‘Make A Wish’ At Paramount (From Deadline New York. 18 December 2014, 12:11 PM, PST)
- Neil Gaiman On Sandman: Cumberbatch, Hiddleston And An Imminent Script (From We Got This Covered. 18 December 2014, 2:19 AM, PST)