I did my homework on Memorial Day: I thought of real veterans for awhile, let my mind wander over to hot movie veterans, and then ranked the 10 hottest of those for your viewing pleasure. I might be the best American I know. Insert your hilarious "You're a Grand Ole Flag" puns here.
Without further ado, here are my picks for the 10 hottest military gents of cinema. I sort of apologize that the list skews to newer films, but I swear I've selected some (literally) golden oldies too.
The doe-eyed hunk prince of 1998-2002 capped off his reign with his most critically acclaimed film, one where he got to fill out fatigues and show us how damn manly he could look.
9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Stop Loss
Jgl pulls off the shaved head look like no thespian since the man who ranks at #2 on our list. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Box Office: Tom Cruise’s ‘Mission: Impossible’ Flying to $50 Million Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2015, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- How Lucy Ricardo Gave Birth to ‘Mission: Impossible’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- New Mission Impossible 5 Rogue Nation Movie Received Mostly Positive Reviews From Major Critics (From OnTheFlix. 31 July 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Five "Must-See" Movies for August 2015 (From Rope Of Silicon. 31 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Deadpool' Trailer Is Coming This Tuesday (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- 'Ghostbusters' Producer Issues (Confusing) Clarification on New Movies (From Moviefone. 31 July 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- MoMA announces Zemeckis retrospective by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2015-07-31 16:20:09 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 31 July 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- MoMA to Honor Robert Zemeckis in Retrospective, Includes 'The Walk' Special Screening (From Indiewire. 31 July 2015, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for The Night Before Comedy, with Seth Rogen, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Anthony Mackie (From Worst Previews. 29 July 2015, 10:48 PM, PDT)