I did my homework on Memorial Day: I thought of real veterans for awhile, let my mind wander over to hot movie veterans, and then ranked the 10 hottest of those for your viewing pleasure. I might be the best American I know. Insert your hilarious "You're a Grand Ole Flag" puns here.
Without further ado, here are my picks for the 10 hottest military gents of cinema. I sort of apologize that the list skews to newer films, but I swear I've selected some (literally) golden oldies too.
The doe-eyed hunk prince of 1998-2002 capped off his reign with his most critically acclaimed film, one where he got to fill out fatigues and show us how damn manly he could look.
9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Stop Loss
Jgl pulls off the shaved head look like no thespian since the man who ranks at #2 on our list. »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Michael Nyqvist, ‘Girl With the Dragon Tattoo’ Star, Dies at 56 (From Variety - Film News. 27 June 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Revenge of the Nerds' Curtis Armstrong Tells All: 7 Shocking Confessions From His New Memoir (From E! Online. 26 June 2017, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- How to Save the Dark Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Rome Film Festival to give David Lynch lifetime achievement award (From ScreenDaily. 27 June 2017, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- David Lynch, Ian McKellen, Xavier Dolan, Vanessa Redgrave set for Rome Film Festival Events (From Variety - Film News. 27 June 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Tara Lipinski Is Married -- Here's All the Details on Her Sweet Southern Wedding! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 June 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Glenne Headly, Dick Tracy and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Star, Dies at 62 (From MovieWeb. 9 June 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Glenne Headly, ‘Dick Tracy’ and ‘Mr. Holland’s Opus’ Star, Is Dead at 63 (From Indiewire. 9 June 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Frank Miller’s Sin City to be adapted into a TV Series (From HeyUGuys. 1 June 2017, 5:26 AM, PDT)