So if you haven't heard, The Avengers came out a few weeks ago. Yeah, I know; news doesn't travel well under your rock. But whatever the case, The Avengers was about five years in the making—every movie that came before it was leading up to that film. But just because The Avengers is out, it doesn't mean that Marvel Studios will stop making movies. On the contrary, things are heating up quite fast for the studio's post Avengers schedule. And now, the next two films we will see from Marvel, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, have been taking shape—and adding a couple notworthy actors to their ensemble.
First up is Iron Man 3. The threequel, which is currently shooting right now, has added a trio of actors to their cast. The biggest (and most surprising) is probably Jon Favreau who, in addition to directing the first two films, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Legarreta)
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- James Gunn Says Joss Whedon Helped To Cast 'Thanos' In Guardians Of The Galaxy (From ComicBookMovie. 10 July 2014, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro plans small-scale, black and white film (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 July 2014, 1:47 AM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin in talks to join Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible 5 (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 12:46 AM, PDT)
Robert Downey Jr.
- 10 Actors And Their Surprising Music Careers (From The Hollywood News. 10 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Fell in Love With Jennifer Aniston in a "Real, Legit Fashion," Pal Robert Downey Jr. Says (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Ian McKellen as Sherlock Holmes in Mr. Holmes Film (From Worst Previews. 9 July 2014, 5:52 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Robert Downey Jr. & Wife Expecting Daughter (From Access Hollywood. 9 July 2014, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. and Wife Susan Expecting Second Child Together -- and It's a Girl! (From TooFab. 9 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr.'s Wife Susan Pregnant With Baby Girl, Couple's Second Child (From Us Weekly. 9 July 2014, 10:23 AM, PDT)