So if you haven't heard, The Avengers came out a few weeks ago. Yeah, I know; news doesn't travel well under your rock. But whatever the case, The Avengers was about five years in the making—every movie that came before it was leading up to that film. But just because The Avengers is out, it doesn't mean that Marvel Studios will stop making movies. On the contrary, things are heating up quite fast for the studio's post Avengers schedule. And now, the next two films we will see from Marvel, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, have been taking shape—and adding a couple notworthy actors to their ensemble.
First up is Iron Man 3. The threequel, which is currently shooting right now, has added a trio of actors to their cast. The biggest (and most surprising) is probably Jon Favreau who, in addition to directing the first two films, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Legarreta)
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- New Rogue One TV Spot Reveals Star Wars Rebels Easter Egg (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2016, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Spidey tests out his upgraded suit in Spider-Man: Homecoming teaser, full trailer coming on Thursday (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2016, 6:21 AM, PST)
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Teaser Reveals Hero’s Web Wings (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 December 2016, 6:19 AM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- Walton Goggins Is the Villain in Tomb Raider Reboot (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2016, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Teaser Video Arrives, Full Trailer Tomorrow (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2016, 7:39 AM, PST)
- Crazy Trailer Tease For Spider-man: Homecoming Confirms Last Week's Reports! (Video) (From LRM Online. 7 December 2016, 7:23 AM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- Lady Gaga Writes Open Letter About Living With Ptsd, Reveals Intense 'Trauma' On 'Born This Way' Tour (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 December 2016, 7:52 AM, PST)
- Magnetic Pole: Andrzej Kondratiuk and the Strange Attraction of "Hydro-Riddle" (From MUBI. 6 December 2016, 2:54 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga Gets Her Own Wings, Rocks the Runway in Crazy Platform Heels at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 December 2016, 8:47 PM, PST)