So if you haven't heard, The Avengers came out a few weeks ago. Yeah, I know; news doesn't travel well under your rock. But whatever the case, The Avengers was about five years in the making—every movie that came before it was leading up to that film. But just because The Avengers is out, it doesn't mean that Marvel Studios will stop making movies. On the contrary, things are heating up quite fast for the studio's post Avengers schedule. And now, the next two films we will see from Marvel, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, have been taking shape—and adding a couple notworthy actors to their ensemble.
First up is Iron Man 3. The threequel, which is currently shooting right now, has added a trio of actors to their cast. The biggest (and most surprising) is probably Jon Favreau who, in addition to directing the first two films, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Legarreta)
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Latest Set Photos Confirm Pepper Potts For The Untitled Avengers 4 (From We Got This Covered. 22 August 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg Beats The Rock as 2017's Highest Paid Actor (From MovieWeb. 22 August 2017, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Did Not “Blow Whistle On Hollywood Pedophile Ring,” Despite Claim (From GossipCop. 18 August 2017, 7:07 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Robert Downey Jr. Confirms Gwyneth Paltrow and Jon Favreau Are in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ (From The Wrap. 22 August 2017, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- James Gunn says Guardians Vol. 3 will set up the next 10-20 years of the McU (From JoBlo. 22 August 2017, 5:56 PM, PDT)
- Pepper Potts Returns in Avengers 4 Set Photos (From MovieWeb. 22 August 2017, 3:51 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Black Widow Heads to Japan in Avengers 4 Set Photos (From Screen Rant. 22 August 2017, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts a Huge Back Tattoo (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Tom Vaughan-Lawlor portraying a villain in Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2017, 1:44 AM, PDT)