So if you haven't heard, The Avengers came out a few weeks ago. Yeah, I know; news doesn't travel well under your rock. But whatever the case, The Avengers was about five years in the making—every movie that came before it was leading up to that film. But just because The Avengers is out, it doesn't mean that Marvel Studios will stop making movies. On the contrary, things are heating up quite fast for the studio's post Avengers schedule. And now, the next two films we will see from Marvel, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, have been taking shape—and adding a couple notworthy actors to their ensemble.
First up is Iron Man 3. The threequel, which is currently shooting right now, has added a trio of actors to their cast. The biggest (and most surprising) is probably Jon Favreau who, in addition to directing the first two films, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Legarreta)
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Chris Evans on Avengers: Age of Ultron's New Villain: "This Guy Needs a Therapist" (From BuzzSugar. 5 March 2015, 3:20 PM, PST)
- New Avengers 2 UK Movie Trailer 3 Released With New Unseen Footage (From OnTheFlix. 5 March 2015, 12:56 PM, PST)
- Win ‘The Judge’ On Blu-Ray! (From Obsessed with Film. 5 March 2015, 12:49 PM, PST)
The Avengers (2012)
- Superhero Bits: Suicide Squad, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Hulkbuster, Rocket Raccoon, Age of Ultron (From Slash Film. 5 March 2015, 5:42 PM, PST)
- 'Chappie' to Lead Quiet First Weekend of March (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 5 March 2015, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Trailer Round-Up: No Escape & Big Game (From DailyDead. 5 March 2015, 3:20 PM, PST)
Iron Man (2008)
- Joss Whedon talks world-building in Avengers: Age of Ultron featurette (From Flickeringmyth. 5 March 2015, 10:55 PM, PST)
- 'Supergirl' Casts 'Iron Man' Actor as the Commander (From MovieWeb. 5 March 2015, 6:25 PM, PST)
- Robert Downey Jr. Wins Throwback Thursday—See His Amazing '90s Photo With Brooke Shields! (From E! Online. 5 March 2015, 3:51 PM, PST)