So if you haven't heard, The Avengers came out a few weeks ago. Yeah, I know; news doesn't travel well under your rock. But whatever the case, The Avengers was about five years in the making—every movie that came before it was leading up to that film. But just because The Avengers is out, it doesn't mean that Marvel Studios will stop making movies. On the contrary, things are heating up quite fast for the studio's post Avengers schedule. And now, the next two films we will see from Marvel, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2, have been taking shape—and adding a couple notworthy actors to their ensemble.
First up is Iron Man 3. The threequel, which is currently shooting right now, has added a trio of actors to their cast. The biggest (and most surprising) is probably Jon Favreau who, in addition to directing the first two films, »
- email@example.com (Matthew Legarreta)
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - The Russian 'Black Widow' (From SneakPeek. 1 October 2014, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Lost ‘Sherlock Holmes’ Film Discovered After Almost a Century (From Variety - Film News. 1 October 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck May Lead 'The Accountant' Thriller for Warner Bros. Next (From FirstShowing.net. 1 October 2014, 1:09 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- 'Black Widow' Gives An "Interview" (From SneakPeek. 1 October 2014, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Hints Once More At The Possibility Of Iron Man 4 (From We Got This Covered. 1 October 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Here's How Ant-Man Could Beat The Hell Out Of The Hulk (From Cinema Blend. 1 October 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Robert Downey Jr. May Keep Playing Iron Man Longer Than We Thought (From Cinema Blend. 1 October 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Downey Jr. Teases "Iron Man 4" Again (From Dark Horizons. 1 October 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Teases Possible Return in 'Iron Man 4' (From MovieWeb. 1 October 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)