Last week saw the release of Alexander Payne’s Oscar-winning The Descendants and Steven Soderbergh’s Haywire, and this week brings to our shelves the other big winner at the Academy Awards three months ago, Michel Hazanavicius’ The Artist, alongside (as ever) a slew of other brilliant films.
In tandem with the Universal 100th Anniversary Editions that have already started rolling out, Play begin releasing their exclusive Blu-ray Steelbooks of some of the films this week, and if you’re a fan of Universal’s recent and classic catalogue, you’ll definitely want to invest in more than a few of these, priced at a very reasonable £9.99. There’ll be more of these in the weeks and months to come, as well as non-100th Anniversary Steelbook re-releases, so keep your eyes peeled.
My personal picks of the week:
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Plans afoot to expand The Hunger Games movie franchise (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2014, 10:28 PM, PST)
- "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" - 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' (From SneakPeek. 25 November 2014, 7:32 PM, PST)
- Movie Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingly - Part 1 (From Cinelinx. 25 November 2014, 5:38 PM, PST)
"True Blood" (2008)
- HBO TV Show Ratings (updated 11/25/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 November 2014, 12:11 PM, PST)
- International Emmys 2014: The Complete Winners List (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 November 2014, 5:38 PM, PST)
- The Best Shirtless Moments From TV This Year (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2014, 2:24 PM, PST)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - The Mighty 'Thor' (From SneakPeek. 25 November 2014, 7:31 PM, PST)
- Sweded Trailer for Avengers: Age Of Ultron (From GeekTyrant. 25 November 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Avengers Assemble, Puss in Boots, Muppets: BBC reveals Christmas movies (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 November 2014, 5:29 AM, PST)