Justin Bieber's Memorial Day movie date with Selena Gomez turned sour. The Canadian pop sensation, who usually looked calm and friendly, was caught on camera losing his cool when dealing with a pesky paparazzo in Calabasas, California on Sunday, May 27.
The "Baby" hitmaker looked very angry when the cameraman got "too close" while taking pictures of him and his girlfriend after they had a movie date at the Calabasas Commons' theaters. He then reportedly got involved in an altercation, forcing Selena to calm him down.
The former Disney star was snapped helping her boyfriend retrieve his baseball cap and one of his shoes after they flew off during the incident. The "Boyfriend" hitmaker was then photographed making a "mad dash" to his nearby van and quickly getting inside with his girl. The lovebirds reportedly left the scene just moments before police and paramedics arrived.
An onlooker told GossipCenter about the incident, »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Sofia Richie Wears Scott Disick's Jacket as Couple Parties in N.Y.C. After Venice Love Fest (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- J Balvin Reveals the Surprising Reason Beyoncé Hopped on the 'Mi Gente' Remix (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2017, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party Season 2 Premiere: Top Five Moments (From TVovermind.com. 18 October 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch Jake Gyllenhaal as a Dad Reciting a Love Poem and Fall in Love with Him All Over Again (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- It's Time to Start Talking About Ashanti's Glamorous Instagram Bikini Photos (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 12:43 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Goes Full Menswear, Beyonce’s Show-Stopping Gown & More Best Dressed Stars of the Week (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 9:24 AM, PDT)