Jim Parsons has kept his personal life private over the years, but in a new interview with the New York Times, the newspaper reported the "Big Bang Theory" star acknowledged he is gay and in a long term relationship.
In an interview to promote his role in the play "Harvey," Patrick Healey of the New York Times wrote that Parsons mentioned his relationship in the interview.
"'The Normal Heart' resonated with him on a few levels: Mr. Parsons is gay and in a 10-year relationship, and working with an ensemble again onstage was like nourishment, he said," ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJim Parsons (II)
- The Big Bang Theory season 9 episode 9 review: The Platonic Permutation (From Den of Geek. 24 November 2015, 6:24 AM, PST)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: November 23-29 (From Moviefone. 23 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: November 23-29 (From Moviefone. 23 November 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
The Normal Heart (2014) (TV)
- Martha Thomases: Insane, Edgy, Horrific, Great! (From Comicmix. 13 November 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Why Julia Roberts Will Never Be on American Horror Story (From E! Online. 9 November 2015, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Watch Julia Roberts, Chiwetel Ejiofor And Nicole Kidman In Second Trailer For Secret In Their Eyes (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 November 2015, 8:06 PM, PST)