MGM and 20th Century Fox have announced what is sure to be the ultimate blu-ray collection for James Bond fans, in the form of Bond 50, and unprecedented 23-disc blu-ray set collecting all of the Bond films to date...plus over 100 hours of special features.
The 50th Anniversary is coming up for the James Bond franchise, and of course the studios aren't going to let that pass without something major to give to the fans. Thus, we have the announcement for Bond 50. This collection, is absolutely huge. It's got all 22 current Bond films in HD on blu-ray, and includes a 23rd bonus disc with new special features. That's a lot of damn films, and simply a massive collection.
Outside of all of that, another thing that should have fans excited is that it this is the first time 9 of these films have been available in high-definition. The set is scheduled to release on September 25th, »
- email@example.com (Jordan Maison)
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Mindy Kaling, Emma Thompson to Star in Late-Night Talk Show Film (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 27 September 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Rooney Mara Isn't Holding Out For A Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Sequel (From LatinoReview. 26 September 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Don’t Hold Out Hope For Girl With Dragon Tattoo Sequel, Says Rooney Mara (From We Got This Covered. 26 September 2016, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Adele’s Album 25 Sells Over Ten Million Copies (From We Got This Covered. 27 September 2016, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Adele In the Big Apple! 8 Highlights from Her First Night at Madison Square Garden (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Magnificent Seven’: How The Remake’s Score Reflects the Vision of Late Composer James Horner (From Indiewire. 15 September 2016, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- BFI reveals Lff Net.Work participants (From ScreenDaily. 27 September 2016, 2:39 AM, PDT)
- BFI reveals Lff Net.Work delegates (From ScreenDaily. 26 September 2016, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Rosamund Pike Covers "Dior" (From SneakPeek. 19 September 2016, 6:59 AM, PDT)