You know the theory that fans only accuse a show of bad writing when things happen that they don't like? Last night's season finale proves that theory wrong, at least as far as Klaine and Brittana fans go.
See, I can imagine a brilliantly written episode full of things all those fans, including me, would have hated. I have no trouble envisioning a phenomenally plotted season finale in which either or both couples break up, or at least suffer huge relationship angst. That episode could have been so well written we'd have all been crying and writhing on the floor and breaking Tumblr with our grief. And it might have made me want to die, but I wouldn't have said it was badly written.
But those things didn't happen. Kurt and Blaine are strongly together, and we didn't get any hint or suggestion that they would be anywhere but still »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Tracklisting for Michael Giacchino’s Spider-Man: Homecoming score revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 28 May 2017, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Murphy On The Risk And Reward Of Setting His Own Path – Deadline Disruptors (From Deadline TV. 27 May 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Murphy On The Risk And Reward Of Setting His Own Path – Deadline Disruptors (From Deadline. 27 May 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- 5 Things You Need to Know About The Mummy's Annabelle Wallis (From E! Online. 23 May 2017, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Bobby Moynihan, Vanessa Bayer and Sasheer Zamata Share Sweet Goodbyes to 'SNL' After Their Final Episode (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- Saturday Night Live: Sasheer Zamata Leaving After 4 Seasons (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2017, 12:33 PM, PDT)
Chris Martin (XI)
- The Voice Finale: And the Winner Is… (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2017, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Karrueche Loses Against Chris Brown In Restraining Order Hearing For Now (From TMZ. 23 May 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Universal’s new “Monster-verse” officially titled ‘Dark Universe’ (From Blogomatic3000. 23 May 2017, 1:01 AM, PDT)