The upcoming Season 3 premiere of ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars (airing June 5 at 8/7c) finds the seemingly happy girls reunited after a summer apart. However, it quickly becomes apparent that ‘A’ is still on their collective minds — and causing one Liar in particular to drown her sorrows just a little too much.
Related | Pretty Little Liars Boss: Is Maya Really Is Dead?
Press Play below to watch Emily’s descent into a drunken stupor while a worried Aria, Spencer and Hanna look on. And then scroll down even further for a glimpse of crazy Mona — and her surprise visitor — in the loony bin. »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- Pretty Little Liars' Sasha Pieterse Reveals She's Lost 37 Lbs. Throughout Her Journey on DWTS: 'It Really Is Magical' (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Disney Night Ends in Shocking Elimination -- See Who Got Axed! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 October 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Sasha Pieterse Channels 'The Little Mermaid' on 'DWTS's Disney Night, Reveals She's Lost 37 Pounds on the Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 October 2017, 7:20 PM, PDT)
ABC Family [us]
- Scott Michael Foster Gets More 'Silly' Songs and All the Feels on 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 October 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Scott Michael Foster Gets More Songs & All the Feels on 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend': 'It's Definitely Intimidating' (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 October 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez's Bff Francia Raisa Proudly Shows Off Her Scar in Stunning Look at People's Ones to Watch Party (From PEOPLE.com. 4 October 2017, 10:43 PM, PDT)