A new and welcome addition to ‘The Wes Anderson’s Players’ is Edward Norton, starring as the leader of a Khaki scout troop in Anderson’s latest film, Moonrise Kingdom (Moonrise Kingdom is out in cinemas 25 May).
I was lucky enough to speak to Norton in Cannes this week and he filled me in on what it was like working with Wes Anderson and also provided a few sparse details about the next instalment in the Bourne franchise, The Bourne Legacy.
Working on Moonrise Kingdom as part of an ensemble.
It’s great fun. I came up in the theatre, so it feels a lot like being in a theatre company. I’m still in a theatre company in New York so it’s very familiar and fun.
Wes Anderson’s way of working.
It’s not that much different… Sometimes things get as much dictated by the schedule you’ve got. »
- Craig Skinner
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Julia Roberts Earned $3M for Just 4 Days Work in Mother's Day (From MovieWeb. 2 May 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Malick's "Voyage of Time" Sets Release Date (From Dark Horizons. 2 May 2016, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts Made $3 Million for 4 Days on ‘Mother’s Day’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 1 May 2016, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Cinema Gadfly – Episode 18 – Moon (From CriterionCast. 2 May 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 20th Century Fox Officially Announces The Martian: Extended Edition Blu-ray; Release Date & Cover Art Revealed (From ComicBookMovie. 1 May 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Martian - Extended Edition Brings New Footage and Special Features to Blu-Ray in June (From Cinelinx. 30 April 2016, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Space Jam 2 Is Happening with LeBron James and Director Justin Lin (From MovieWeb. 2 May 2016, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Two new TV spots for Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 2 May 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Civil War Directors Talk Spider-Man and Iron Man Relationship (From MovieWeb. 2 May 2016, 7:06 AM, PDT)