Blu-ray Release Date: Sept. 25, 2012
Price: Blu-ray $299.99
Studio: MGM Home Entertainment/20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
MGM’s celebration of James Bond’s 50th anniversary includes this collection, which includes all 22 action films in the 007 series, a few new special features and promotion for the 23rd movie, Skyfall.
The Bond 50 set also represents the only collection with all the movies on high-definition Blu-ray. But it still doesn’t have Never Say Never Again, the 1983 unofficial Bond movie, although the set does have Thunderball, which is the same story (and Sean Connery even stars in both as the celebrated British spy).
Back in 2007, the James Bond Ultimate Collector’s Set arrived on DVD, containing all the franchise’s films at that time. The Bond 50 box includes everything in that DVD set, plus 2008′s Quantum of Solace, but all in Blu-ray.
The new special features on Bond 50 are:
“The World of Bond” montage of five decades of 007 thrills, »
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Exclusive: David Oyelowo on Daniel Craig’s Rigor and Why ‘Othello’ Is Still as Relevant as Ever (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 December 2016, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Roger Moore opens door to future James Bond movie appearance (From Den of Geek. 27 November 2016, 10:24 PM, PST)
- ‘Moonlight’: How the Transformative Power of An Unexpected Role Changed Naomie Harris’ Career — Consider This (From Indiewire. 24 November 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Ambi Forms Branding Division With ‘Donnie Darko’ Merchandise (From Variety - Film News. 1 December 2016, 6:44 PM, PST)
- Bifa Honoree Naomie Harris on ‘Moonlight,’ Bond, Artistic Responsibility (From Variety - Film News. 30 November 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Interview: Naomie Harris, from Moneypenny to ‘Moonlight’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 13 November 2016, 5:15 PM, PST)
Casino Royale (2006)
- Prince bio-doc, Robert Pattinson crime-drama score deals (From ScreenDaily. 29 November 2016, 1:20 AM, PST)
- Prince doc-biopic, Robert Pattinson crime-drama score deals (From ScreenDaily. 29 November 2016, 1:20 AM, PST)
- Sir Roger Moore on Bond: He hasn’t ruled out a return! (From The Hollywood News. 27 November 2016, 11:33 PM, PST)