If you know (or are) a fan of James Bond films, especially if you’re looking to expand your Blu-Ray collection, you’ll want to mark your calendars for September 25th. The full collection, along with some great bonus features, will be released as Bond 50, to celebrate 50 years of James Bond.
Beyond getting all 22 films, which come with over 100 hours of bonus features, there will also be an additional disc of bonuses, with all new featurettes, including The World of Bond, a Pop-Up Trivia optional ride through the entire franchise. While any 22-movie set is unlikely to come with an “automatic purchase” price tag, this is one that is sure to tempt quite a few fans. The entire set of Bond films is hard to pass up, and with the nearly unbelievable treasure trove of bonuses, it really is a collection that kicks up the value.
Take a look below at the full details, »
- Marc Eastman
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Tpg Capital Buys Majority Stake in CAA (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- The Past, Present, and Future of Real-Time Films Part Four (From SoundOnSight. 17 October 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Tpg Capital in Talks to Increase CAA Stake (From Variety - Film News. 15 October 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- 15 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept To Enjoy The Dark Knight Trilogy (From Obsessed with Film. 20 October 2014, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Ben Whishaw stars as Wellington-less Paddington in new promo (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 October 2014, 5:35 AM, PDT)
- The Coen Brothers Add To Their Hail, Caesar! Cast (From We Got This Covered. 18 October 2014, 7:05 AM, PDT)
Casino Royale (2006)
- Study: The more parents view sex and violence in film, the less they care (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 20 October 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Parents Desensitized to Sex and Violence in Movies, Study Finds (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)