If you know (or are) a fan of James Bond films, especially if you’re looking to expand your Blu-Ray collection, you’ll want to mark your calendars for September 25th. The full collection, along with some great bonus features, will be released as Bond 50, to celebrate 50 years of James Bond.
Beyond getting all 22 films, which come with over 100 hours of bonus features, there will also be an additional disc of bonuses, with all new featurettes, including The World of Bond, a Pop-Up Trivia optional ride through the entire franchise. While any 22-movie set is unlikely to come with an “automatic purchase” price tag, this is one that is sure to tempt quite a few fans. The entire set of Bond films is hard to pass up, and with the nearly unbelievable treasure trove of bonuses, it really is a collection that kicks up the value.
Take a look below at the full details, »
- Marc Eastman
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Chris Pratt on Rumors He's Next Indiana Jones: "I Don't Want to Be the Guy Who F---s That Up" (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- You Will LOL So Hard at Hearing What Julia Roberts, Liam Neeson, and More Sound Like in Real Life (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Adele for Las Vegas residency? (From National Ledger. 25 May 2015, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- James Bond 007: revisiting Never Say Never Again (From Den of Geek. 24 May 2015, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- 10 Most Outlandish Spectre Rumours (From Obsessed with Film. 23 May 2015, 1:58 AM, PDT)
- David Oyelowo and Rosamund Pike set for racially charged African drama (From The Guardian - Film News. 27 May 2015, 3:35 AM, PDT)
- From ‘A Most Violent Year’ to ‘A United Kingdom’ for David Oyelowo and Rosamund Pike (From The Hollywood News. 27 May 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- David Oyelowo, Amma Asante & Rosamund Pike Teaming Up for Seretse Khama Feature Project (From ShadowAndAct. 26 May 2015, 4:49 PM, PDT)