Game of Thrones is back, and this week the show decided to introduce a new and creative form of torture. Move over, Rat Bucket! Take a knee, Whore Beatings! And sorry, Molten Gold Dothraki Bukkake (Dothrakikkake?), you're So 2011. Because the show's favorite new cruelty is apparently Boring Us To Death.
Here we go!
That's So (Many) Raven(s)!
In Winterfell, Theon's bros dump out a few bushelsful of dead ravens - so that's where lost texts go to die? Theon (Alfie Allen) seems satisfied, until his total nag of a sister Yara Sofia (Gemma Whelan) shows up with all her fancy horsies to tell him that about how badly he screwed up his babysitting gig with the Stark boys (Fail #1: Burning the kids to death. Fail #2: Letting them watch Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23.).
They each may have a point to make, but I'm too distracted by »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- 10 Actors Who Should Be The Next Doctor Who Companion (From Obsessed with Film. 21 August 2014, 1:36 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Paul Announces ‘Breaking Bad’ Los Angeles Scavenger Hunt (From The Wrap. 21 August 2014, 12:06 AM, PDT)
- Blockbusters on the fringe: the shows riffing on pop cultural giants (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 August 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Concept Art For Xavier's Futuristic Hover Chair - X-men: Days Of Future Past (From ComicBookMovie. 20 August 2014, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Peter Dinklage and Taylor Schilling to Star in Off-Broadway Play (From Vulture. 19 August 2014, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- Peter Dinklage and Taylor Schilling to star in Off Broadway play this winter (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 August 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Get ready for the Emmys with our 24-hour binge guide (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 August 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Predictions 2014: Outstanding comedy/drama supporting actress (From Hitfix. 18 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Editors' Emmy predictions slugfest: Who'll win Best Drama Supporting Actress? (From Gold Derby. 12 August 2014, 5:36 AM, PDT)