Simon Pegg‘s a busy man. After his work in gradually larger films like Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek, and the Mission: Impossible series, the Brit has become a plain old recognizable face in the industry today. A press release informs us that he’s taking on a new role, that of a psychiatrist on a quest, in Peter Chelsom‘s new dramedy, Hector and the Search for Happiness.
The news broke at Cannes today, telling us that Pegg will be playing the titular character, “an eccentric yet irresistible London psychiatrist” who finds himself in a panic when his patients improve too quickly and noticably.
Check out the full synopsis below (via ComingSoon):
“He’s going nowhere. Then one day, armed with buckets of courage and an almost child-like curiosity, Hector breaks out of his sheltered vacuum of a life into a global quest to find out if happiness exists. »
- email@example.com (thefilmstage.com)
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- Hear the Star Trek: Discovery's Cast Say Their Favorite Klingon Phrases (From TVGuide - Features. 22 September 2017, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Hear the Star Trek: Discovery's Cast Say Their Favorite Klingon Phrases (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 22 September 2017, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- For Star Trek, Quentin Tarantino Might Direct An Extra Movie (From Screen Rant. 22 September 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Rian Johnson announces that Star Wars: The Last Jedi is complete (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2017, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures Television Buys Into Simon Pegg & Nick Frost’s Stolen Picture (From Deadline TV. 20 September 2017, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures Television Buys Into Simon Pegg & Nick Frost’s Stolen Picture (From Deadline. 20 September 2017, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Josh Greenstein Re-Ups as Sony Marketing and Distribution Chief (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2017, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Baby Driver’: A Lesson In Storytelling (From The Playlist. 21 September 2017, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘Kingsman’ Director Matthew Vaughn Explains Why So Many Action Scenes Are Boring (From Indiewire. 21 September 2017, 11:12 AM, PDT)