Simon Pegg‘s a busy man. After his work in gradually larger films like Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek, and the Mission: Impossible series, the Brit has become a plain old recognizable face in the industry today. A press release informs us that he’s taking on a new role, that of a psychiatrist on a quest, in Peter Chelsom‘s new dramedy, Hector and the Search for Happiness.
The news broke at Cannes today, telling us that Pegg will be playing the titular character, “an eccentric yet irresistible London psychiatrist” who finds himself in a panic when his patients improve too quickly and noticably.
Check out the full synopsis below (via ComingSoon):
“He’s going nowhere. Then one day, armed with buckets of courage and an almost child-like curiosity, Hector breaks out of his sheltered vacuum of a life into a global quest to find out if happiness exists. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (thefilmstage.com)
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- Chris Pine Is Now Practically Bald! Find Out What Inspired His Freshly Shaved 'Do (From E! Online. 29 March 2017, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Women Are About to Kick a Lot of Ass on the Big Screen — CinemaCon 2017 (From Indiewire. 29 March 2017, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story Fan Creates “Homage To Violet” Bedroom (From TVovermind.com. 29 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Mission: Impossible 6 definitely loses Jeremy Renner (From Den of Geek. 29 March 2017, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- Jeremy Renner Reportedly Won't Be Back For The Next 'Mission: Impossible' Movie (From Movies.com. 29 March 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Jeremy Renner Is Not Returning in Mission: Impossible 6 (From MovieWeb. 29 March 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming, A Ghost Story and It news and more make our daily roundup! (From Cineplex. 28 March 2017, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘Netflix, My Ass’: Sony’s Tom Rothman Throws Down the Gauntlet With ‘Blade Runner’-Sized Blockbusters (From Indiewire. 28 March 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Baby Driver and Doctor Dolittle Reboot Get New Release Dates (From MovieWeb. 28 March 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)