It's hard not to be left speechless by the last moments of the Supernatural finale. It was such a drastic veering in another direction entirely, not only was I surprised, but I'm not sure what to make of it or what it means for the future of season eight.
For the most part the episode was pretty straightforward in its endeavors of finally trying to end Dick Roman's master plan. Yes, the silent but deadly fattening up of the human race for Leviathan for consumption found its end. Right?
Apparently a grand scheme is only as good as its leader and without someone putting additives into creamer and killing off the skinny people, the black goo is now left to squiggle around aimlessly.
I certainly appreciated the idea surrounding the baddies from Purgatory, after all, what's scarier than something you not only can't kill, but have no »
- email@example.com (Sean McKenna)
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- 19 Jensen Ackles Facts That Every Supernatural Fan Should Know (From Popsugar. 25 April 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- 17 Pictures of Jensen Ackles Staring Into Your Soul (From Popsugar. 23 April 2015, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Modern Family Down, Arrow Steady (From Collider.com. 23 April 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)
James Patrick Stuart
- Something Wicked Review (From We Got This Covered. 15 March 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch an Exclusive Clip from Something Wicked (From DailyDead. 11 March 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Penguins Of Madagascar Mockumentary Featuring Benedict Cumberbatch, John Malkovich and Ken Jeong (From Collider.com. 20 November 2014, 2:27 PM, PST)
- ‘Supernatural’ at 200: The Road So Far, An Oral History (From Variety - TV News. 11 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Ten Best: Episodes of ‘Supernatural’ (From Blogomatic3000. 4 June 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- The Supernatural spin-offs we'd like to see (From Den of Geek. 29 May 2014, 10:24 PM, PDT)