A man charged with stalking actress Mila Kunis has been placed on $150,000 (£93,750) bail after pleading not guilty to the crime.
Kunis contacted cops on the third day after Dunn allegedly confronted her in the parking lot as she left the building, and he was subsequently charged with two counts of felony stalking.
He appeared in court on Friday and protested his innocence, but the judge expressed concerns about Dunn's behaviour and set bail at the unusually high figure of $150,000.
The judge also issued a new protective order against Dunn as part of his bail terms, banning him from going anywhere near Kunis.
The 27-year-old suspect had previously been ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years after breaking into her vacant home in January and inhabiting the property.
His next court date has been set for 31 May.
Similar News ItemsBlack Swan (2010)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Official "Reassemble" Promo (From ComicBookMovie. 8 March 2014, 1:03 AM, PST)
- Soho Gallery Exhibit Previews Darren Aronofsky's Noah (From Comingsoon.net. 7 March 2014)
- Darren Aronofsky's Noah faces ban in Muslim countries (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 3:23 AM, PST)
- Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring During Night Out, Fiancé Ashton Kutcher Spotted at SXSW (From E! Online. 9 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Flashes Gigantic Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher During Night Out: Picture (From Us Weekly. 9 March 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- Readers Feel the Love for Newly Engaged Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis (From PEOPLE.com. 8 March 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
Linwood G. Dunn
- 86th Academy Awards Nominations – American Hustle and Gravity Lead With 10 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 16 January 2014, 9:04 AM, PST)
- 86th Annual Oscars Nominations Announced (From Hollywoodnews.com. 16 January 2014, 8:57 AM, PST)
- Sneak Preview: Treasures VI: Next Wave Avant-Garde (From Underground Film Journal. 19 November 2013, 10:44 AM, PST)