The dust may still be settling from The Vampire Diaries season finale, but the stars of Tvd assembled like The Avengers in NYC in anticipation of the Vampire Diaries Season 4.
Today at the CW Network Upfront, we caught photos of all the leading stars of Tvd. It was great to see the cast steamroll the CW’s Green Carpet in full force. Nina Dobrev (pictured above) was wearing a stunning dress, while Ian Somerhalder did some fist pumps for the crowd (see gallery below). Paul Wesley became the people’s champ, giving out hugs to a few members of the press line who were also major Tvd fans. He also shared a little information for us to all look forward to, which I will share later today.
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 December 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries' (From BuddyTV. 19 December 2014, 1:26 PM, PST)
- Paramount Bans Showings of Team America: World Police (From BuzzSugar. 19 December 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Relive Ariana Grande's Most Adorably Awkward Moments of 2014! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 1:25 PM, PST)
- The Vampire Diaries Casts 24’s Annie Wersching in Recurring Role, Ian Somerhalder to Direct a Season 6 Episode (From TVovermind.com. 19 December 2014, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Ian Somerhalder to Direct Future Tvd Episode (From Boomtron. 18 December 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Kat Graham, Cottrell Guidry Split (From National Ledger. 16 December 2014, 10:47 AM, PST)
- Footage From "The Vampire Diaries: Woke Up With A Monster" (From SneakPeek. 12 December 2014, 2:14 PM, PST)
- Kat Graham Has Called Off Her Engagement (From Popsugar. 12 December 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)