Jenny McCarthy is baring all again for Playboy one more time as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday in November.
The model and actress kicked off her career with a Playboy pictorial in 1993 and went on to become that year's Playmate of the Year. She has returned for spreads in the men's magazine over the years and in 2009 admitted she would like one more chance to pose naked for the publication before she turned 40.
She said, "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."
It appears Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was listening and McCarthy will now appear naked in the July 2012 issue of the magazine.
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Denise Richards willing to retake guardianship of Sheen's troubled twins (From RealBollywood. 20 December 2013, 1:46 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen Battles with Denise Richards - New Porn Girlfriend Brett Rossi Blamed (From National Ledger. 19 December 2013, 8:36 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen stops 'Anger Management' production due to 'laryngitis' (From RealBollywood. 19 December 2013, 1:51 AM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Daniel Escobar, 'Lizzie McGuire'. Actor, Dies At 49 (From Uinterview. 18 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/18/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 December 2013, 1:38 PM, PST)
- 100 most-watched shows on broadcast TV (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 December 2013, 11:02 AM, PST)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Wedding Crashers Helmer to Direct Hugh Hefner Biopic (From GeekTyrant. 19 December 2013, 3:30 PM, PST)
- David Dobkin To Helm Hugh 'Hefner' Biopic While Paul Feig Lines Up Another Comedy (From The Playlist. 19 December 2013, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Wedding Crashers Director David Dobkin To Make A Hugh Hefner Biopic (From We Got This Covered. 19 December 2013, 12:12 PM, PST)