Jenny McCarthy is baring all again for Playboy one more time as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday in November.
The model and actress kicked off her career with a Playboy pictorial in 1993 and went on to become that year's Playmate of the Year. She has returned for spreads in the men's magazine over the years and in 2009 admitted she would like one more chance to pose naked for the publication before she turned 40.
She said, "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."
It appears Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was listening and McCarthy will now appear naked in the July 2012 issue of the magazine.
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Crackle Sets January Premiere For Charlie Sheen-Starring ‘Mad Families’ (From Deadline TV. 30 November 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Crackle Sets January Premiere For Charlie Sheen-Starring ‘Mad Families’ (From Deadline. 30 November 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen -- Infamous Bachelor Pad Up for Sale (Photo) (From TMZ. 26 November 2016, 12:50 AM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Baby Boy on the Way for American Housewife’s Katy Mixon and Olympian Breaux Greer (From PEOPLE.com. 1 December 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Kathy Griffin Labels Ashton Kutcher ‘Rude’ And ‘A D-Bag’ (From ET Canada. 25 November 2016, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Brooke Mueller’s History of Legal Struggles (From PEOPLE.com. 17 November 2016, 8:32 AM, PST)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Hugh Hefner Returns to Twitter With Father-Son Photo Celebrating Thanksgiving (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 November 2016, 8:46 PM, PST)
- Hugh Hefner Returns to Twitter by Sharing Family Photo From His Thanksgiving Celebration (From E! Online. 27 November 2016, 2:12 PM, PST)
- Donald Trump & Marla Maples -- Wedding Registry ... What Do You Buy for a Billionaire? (From TMZ. 14 November 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)