Jenny McCarthy is baring all again for Playboy one more time as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday in November.
The model and actress kicked off her career with a Playboy pictorial in 1993 and went on to become that year's Playmate of the Year. She has returned for spreads in the men's magazine over the years and in 2009 admitted she would like one more chance to pose naked for the publication before she turned 40.
She said, "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."
It appears Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was listening and McCarthy will now appear naked in the July 2012 issue of the magazine.
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Inside Selma Blair's Life in the Spotlight: From Up-and-Coming Starlet to Doting Mom to Mid-Air Meltdown (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Lists Biggest Regrets, Like ‘Ruining’ ‘Two and a Half Men’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 June 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Compares Announcing HIV Diagnosis to "Being Released From Prison" (From E! Online. 21 June 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- From 'Oitnb' to 'Lady Dynamite': TV's Mental Health Revolution (From Rolling Stone. 22 June 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Former Wonder Woman Lynda Carter to Appear on Supergirl - Find Out Her Exciting New Role! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2016, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- ‘Supergirl’ Casts ‘Wonder Woman’ Star Lynda Carter to Play President (From Variety - TV News. 21 June 2016, 2:42 PM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- 11 Hollywood Stars Who Stripped Down for Playboy (Photos) (From The Wrap. 24 June 2016, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Holly Madison Bio: In Her Own Words (From Uinterview. 24 June 2016, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Escapes’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 June 2016, 12:54 PM, PDT)