Jenny McCarthy is baring all again for Playboy one more time as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday in November.
The model and actress kicked off her career with a Playboy pictorial in 1993 and went on to become that year's Playmate of the Year. She has returned for spreads in the men's magazine over the years and in 2009 admitted she would like one more chance to pose naked for the publication before she turned 40.
She said, "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."
It appears Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was listening and McCarthy will now appear naked in the July 2012 issue of the magazine.
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Charlie Sheen’s ‘Major League’ Character ‘Wild Thing’ Won’t Toss World Series First Pitch (From The Wrap. 21 October 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Warren G -- I'm a Geek Off the Street for 'Young Guns' Trivia (Video) (From TMZ. 17 October 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- How ‘Eyewitness’ Creator Adi Hasak Made His Own Opportunities (From Variety - TV News. 16 October 2016, 11:58 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Review: Tom Hanks Gives America The Pep Talk It Needs In Halloween-ish Episode (From Indiewire. 23 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Review: Tom Hanks Gives America The Pep Talk It Needs In Halloween-ish Episode (From Indiewire Television. 23 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Charlie Sheen will happily play a Cleveland Indian again, if needed (From The AV Club. 21 October 2016, 2:36 PM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- King Cobra Review (From We Got This Covered. 22 October 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton -- No.1 On My Trick or Treat Route ... The Playboy Mansion! (Video) (From TMZ. 21 October 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Gives Update on Hugh Hefner's Health, Recalls the First Time She Met Him at the Playboy Mansion (From E! Online. 11 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)