Jenny McCarthy is baring all again for Playboy one more time as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday in November.
The model and actress kicked off her career with a Playboy pictorial in 1993 and went on to become that year's Playmate of the Year. She has returned for spreads in the men's magazine over the years and in 2009 admitted she would like one more chance to pose naked for the publication before she turned 40.
She said, "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."
It appears Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was listening and McCarthy will now appear naked in the July 2012 issue of the magazine.
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Sheen goes Awol – Anger Management star in rumoured cast bust-up (From ShockYa. 11 March 2014, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Top Five Moments From Last Night’s “Revenge” (From The Backlot. 10 March 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Stacy Kiebler Gets Married, Taylor Swift and Lorde Are Besties, Charlie Sheen Misses Anger Management (From ReelzChannel. 10 March 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/10/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Cartoon Network Unveils Upfront Slate For 2014-15 (From Deadline TV. 10 March 2014, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Joining Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men (From Boomtron. 9 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Woodman's Muse (From CultureCatch. 8 March 2014, 5:34 AM, PST)
- 20 Feet From Stardom singer talks exposure (From ScreenDaily. 21 February 2014, 5:03 AM, PST)
- Melissa Joan Hart Confesses She Made Out With Ryan Reynolds, Tried Ecstasy in New Giuliana Rancic Interview (From E! Online. 17 February 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)