Jenny McCarthy is baring all again for Playboy one more time as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday in November.
The model and actress kicked off her career with a Playboy pictorial in 1993 and went on to become that year's Playmate of the Year. She has returned for spreads in the men's magazine over the years and in 2009 admitted she would like one more chance to pose naked for the publication before she turned 40.
She said, "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."
It appears Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was listening and McCarthy will now appear naked in the July 2012 issue of the magazine.
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Stars React to Verdict in Ferguson Shooting (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 3:53 PM, PST)
- 'WWE Raw:' Welcome Back to Daniel Bryan's House of Yes! (From Rolling Stone. 25 November 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- 40 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2014-15 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2014, 1:39 PM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/25/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 November 2014, 1:05 PM, PST)
- "Jurassic World": New Footage and Images (From SneakPeek. 25 November 2014, 11:21 AM, PST)
- Vampire Academy alumni cast in Us drama (From IF.com.au. 23 November 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex with Hugh Hefner, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reunite (Again) + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 25 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Kate Middleton Had an Emotional Day at the Children's Hospice Launch (From Popsugar. 25 November 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Kendra Wilkinson Talks About Sex with Hugh Hefner: She Was 18, He Was 78 (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 25 November 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)