Jenny McCarthy is baring all again for Playboy one more time as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday in November.
The model and actress kicked off her career with a Playboy pictorial in 1993 and went on to become that year's Playmate of the Year. She has returned for spreads in the men's magazine over the years and in 2009 admitted she would like one more chance to pose naked for the publication before she turned 40.
She said, "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."
It appears Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was listening and McCarthy will now appear naked in the July 2012 issue of the magazine.
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Jimmy Kimmel Debuts Donald Trump Campaign Ad Touting ‘Great,’ But ‘Not Specific Vision’ for America (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump-Charlie Sheen 2016? ‘Anger Management’ Star Wants to Run for Vice President (From The Wrap. 27 August 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- The Weird Reason Pierce Brosnan Turned Down Tim Burton's Batman (From Cinema Blend. 27 August 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 August 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- NCIS: Harrowing Season 13 Trailer Spoils Gibbs' Shocking 'Death' (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2015, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Twins (2005) (From SoundOnSight. 22 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Is Corey Feldman Running an All-Girl Sex Cult? (From MovieWeb. 20 August 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
- Gemma Collins heading to Playboy Mansion (From Virgin Media - TV. 8 August 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Cooper Hefner Engaged to Falling Skies Actress Scarlett Byrne — See Her Massive Ring! (From Us Weekly. 7 August 2015, 3:11 AM, PDT)