I vowed I would never become a Twit. Now I have Tweeted nearly 10,000 Tweets. I said Twitter represented the end of civilization. It now represents a part of the civilization I live in. I said it was impossible to think of great writing in terms of 140 characters. I have been humbled by a mother of three in New Delhi. I said I feared I would become addicted. I was correct.
Twitter is now a part of my daystream. I check in first thing every morning, and return at least once an hour until bedtime. I'm offline, of course, during movies, and don't even usually take my iPhone. The only tweeting I've done with mobile devices was when our internet went down one day, and when my laptop was lost in Cannes. But you can be sure that before I write the next three paragraphs I will tweet something.
Twitter for »
- Roger Ebert
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot! (From PEOPLE.com. 23 July 2016, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/23/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Bindi Irwin Talks About Her 18th Birthday: Will She Celebrate With Champagne? (From E! Online. 23 July 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Licence to sell: James Bond's 1960s Rolex watch up for auction (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 July 2016, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- My Student Film Accidentally Ripped Off Never Too Young To Die? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 14 July 2016, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Sam Mendes Says He Won't Direct The Next James Bond Film (From CinemaRetro. 30 May 2016, 3:47 AM, PDT)
Another Life (2002/I)
- Lost: The Complete Collection Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 29 August 2010, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Lost The Complete Collection and Season Six Blu-ray Bonus Clips (From TheHDRoom. 28 August 2010, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Blu-Ray Review: Fantastic HD Release For Final Season of ‘Lost’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 August 2010, 9:32 AM, PDT)