CBS is spreading the love for the 2012-2013 TV season and making some moves.
CBS picked up six new series for the 2012-2013 TV season: four new dramas -- Sherlock Holmes-centric "Elementary," "Vegas" with Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis, legal drama "Made in Jersey" and cop drama "Golden Boy" -- and two new comedies -- "Partners," a bromantic comedy, and L.A.-set "Friend Me." CBS added one new show to each weeknight (save Wednesday).
"These new series feature a great range of bold concepts, rich characters, big stars and fresh faces," CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler said in a statement. “From a new take on Sherlock Holmes to an epic battle for control of 1960s Las »
- Jaimie Etkin
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Monday TV Ratings: Dancing with the Stars, Under the Dome, American Ninja Warrior, Antm (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 September 2014, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Alexis Bledel Seen For First Time Since Secretly Marrying Vincent Kartheiser, Newlywed Reunites with Sisterhood Castmates (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- ABC’s ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Sluggish in Return, But Is Top Series on Reality-Heavy Monday (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 9:31 AM, PDT)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks Getting "Choked Up" During Wedding to David Burtka, Says Daughter Harper Cried! Find Out Why (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Watch Neil Patrick Harris Perform Magic, Take Rubbing Alcohol Shots in Trailer for Memoir (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Craig Ferguson tells Seth Meyers: 'You’re going to go f*cking crazy, Seth' (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 1:43 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Report Card: Musicians as judges on reality TV competitions (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 2:39 AM, PDT)
- NBC No. 1 in Annual Ratings for First Time Since 2004 (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- MTV EMAs: Katy Perry Leads With 7 Nominations (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)