Chicago – In the most interesting scheduling move of the Fall 2012 TV announcements, CBS is going to move “Two and a Half Men” to Thursday nights following “The Big Bang Theory.” After two years of trying to find a solid show to follow one of their biggest hits, CBS just decided to move another one of their biggest hits. The hour should be one of the highest rated of the week. They also plan to move “The Mentalist” and “2 Broke Girls” while launching four new shows.
The three dramas feature major stars including Jonny Lee Miller, Lucy Liu, Dennis Quaid, and Michael Chiklis while the comedy stars David Krumholtz and Michael Urie. Full descriptions follow the daily schedule below.
The big comedy move of “Two and a Half Men” from Mondays to Thursdays leaves a hole in the schedule and the network’s smash hit, “2 Broke Girls,” will now take the »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Sunday Night Football, Empire Top Ratings for 2014-15 Season; Forever Among Highest-Rated Axed Shows (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2015, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Mimi Rogers Joins Starz’s Ash vs. Evil Dead (From TVovermind.com. 22 May 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Mimi Rogers to Evil Dead, BoJack Return Date Set and More (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Nashville's Laura Benanti Talks 'Heartwarming' Memorial Day Gig, Weighs in on Deacon Cliffhanger (From TVLine.com. 21 May 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- CBS Comedy Exec Wendi Trilling to Exit After Over 24 Years (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- Longtime CBS Comedy Exec Wendi Trilling Exits (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 May 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/22/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Red Nose Day, Wayward Pines, 500 Questions (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Empire, Big Bang Theory & NCIS Among the 50 Most-Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15 (From TVovermind.com. 22 May 2015, 10:43 AM, PDT)