Chicago – In the most interesting scheduling move of the Fall 2012 TV announcements, CBS is going to move “Two and a Half Men” to Thursday nights following “The Big Bang Theory.” After two years of trying to find a solid show to follow one of their biggest hits, CBS just decided to move another one of their biggest hits. The hour should be one of the highest rated of the week. They also plan to move “The Mentalist” and “2 Broke Girls” while launching four new shows.
The three dramas feature major stars including Jonny Lee Miller, Lucy Liu, Dennis Quaid, and Michael Chiklis while the comedy stars David Krumholtz and Michael Urie. Full descriptions follow the daily schedule below.
The big comedy move of “Two and a Half Men” from Mondays to Thursdays leaves a hole in the schedule and the network’s smash hit, “2 Broke Girls,” will now take the »
- email@example.com (Adam Fendelman)
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- New featurette explores the legend of Krampus (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 10:47 AM, PST)
- Comedy Central's Inside Amy Schumer and South Park trailers banned (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 November 2015, 5:52 AM, PST)
- Jenny McCarthy Speaks On Charlie Sheen HIV News, Wishes He Disclosed Status When They Acted Together (From Uinterview. 20 November 2015, 12:46 PM, PST)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares Cute Pic of Twins Prepping for Thanksgiving Dinner and Getting a "Biology" Lesson (From E! Online. 27 November 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Ratings: Supergirl Rises in Week 4 (From TVLine.com. 17 November 2015, 8:21 AM, PST)
- How I Met Your Mother Duo Will Try to Win Back Your Trust With a New Show About New York City (From Vulture. 17 November 2015, 7:50 AM, PST)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Football, Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade Score Big Ratings Thursday (From Variety - TV News. 27 November 2015, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Life in Pieces, NFL Football, All-Star Dog Rescue Celebration, The Muppets (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2015, 12:29 PM, PST)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)