After last week’s sojourn into the past, ABC’s Revenge is getting back to business tonight at 10/9c, and we’ve got one all-important question: What or whom is Emily burying on the beach?!
Though Emily VanCamp isn’t spilling – we’ve got our theory — she does reveal that it will lead to a scene that will make a certain ‘shipper group very happy.
Related | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?
In the episode titled “Grief,” “One of the most beautiful moments of the season happens between Jack and Emily, and it’s a moment that’s been highly anticipated, »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Revenge" (2011)
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Emmy-Nominated Production Designer Devorah Herbert Brings Warmth To Odd Couple Comedy (From Deadline TV. 21 August 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Steamy Good Behavior Trailer, Victoria Return Date and More (From TVLine.com. 16 August 2017, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Own Orders Coming-Of-Age Drama Series From ‘Moonlight’s Tarell Alvin McCraney (From Deadline TV. 16 August 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Revenge's Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman Give Rescue Dog a Forever Home (From E! Online. 19 August 2017, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Emily VanCamp and Fiance Josh Bowman Introduce Their Rescue Dog--See the Cute Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 August 2017, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- The Resident: Moran Atias (Tyrant) Joins Fox Medical Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 August 2017, 7:58 PM, PDT)
James Morrison (II)
- "Twin Peaks," Episode 12 Recap: Next Stop, Wendy's (From MUBI. 1 August 2017, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood and Broadway Remember ‘Maestro’ Sam Shepard: ‘A Renegade Renaissance Man’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Remembers Sam Shepard: ‘All the Best Plays Are Sam Shepard Plays’ (From The Wrap. 31 July 2017, 9:08 AM, PDT)