DeGeneres placed the sprawling Beverly Hills compound on the market for $49 million (£30 million), and Seacrest has paid close to the asking price, according to The Hollywood Reporter, although another source close to the transaction tells the publication that the sale is for far less than initially reported.
The nine-bedroom property includes a main residence, two guesthouses and a separate three-bedroom house.
The grounds include a swimming pool and large pond.
The main house was previously owned by Will & Grace co-creator Max Mutchnick, who sold it to DeGeneres in 2007.
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Meghan Trainor Brings Lauren Alaina to Tears at ‘Road Less Traveled’ No. 1 Party: ‘Best Surprise Ever’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: ‘Love Connection,’ ‘Beat Shazam’ Hand Fox First Thursday Win in a Year (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Reflects on Her ‘American Idol’ Win 12 Years Later: ‘I’m Still Not Sure How It All Happened’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Bruno wins Palm Dog paws down by Richard Mowe - 2017-05-26 18:56:34 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 26 May 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Netflix's 'The Get Down' Canceled After One Season (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Has a Netflix Special on the Way (From Women and Hollywood. 25 May 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Little Luna Watches Dad John Legend Perform with Mom Chrissy Teigen: ‘All Eyes on Dada’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 May 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Wonder Woman Gal Gadot Threw Her Back Out: ‘I Tried to Save the World Once Again and It’s Heavy Duty’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 May 2017, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Normani Kordei Confirms DWTS Costar Bonner Bolton Asked Her Out: ‘I Should Invite Him to Vegas!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 2:34 PM, PDT)