DeGeneres placed the sprawling Beverly Hills compound on the market for $49 million (£30 million), and Seacrest has paid close to the asking price, according to The Hollywood Reporter, although another source close to the transaction tells the publication that the sale is for far less than initially reported.
The nine-bedroom property includes a main residence, two guesthouses and a separate three-bedroom house.
The grounds include a swimming pool and large pond.
The main house was previously owned by Will & Grace co-creator Max Mutchnick, who sold it to DeGeneres in 2007.
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 2/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 February 2015, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Check Out Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's New Music Video For "Trouble" (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Ingrid Michaelson Splits From Her Husband After 3 Years (From Popsugar. 27 February 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- What Happened Before Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Was Stolen (From Popsugar. 28 February 2015, 10:27 AM, PST)
- Finding Dory: What We Know So Far (From Cinema Blend. 27 February 2015, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Might ''Run Away and Elope,'' Says Julie Bowen! Watch Now (From E! Online. 27 February 2015, 12:18 PM, PST)
- A Kendall & Kylie Spinoff? (From Access Hollywood. 27 February 2015, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Kendall & Kylie Jenner: ‘Kardashians’ Spinoff Series in Works (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 27 February 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- American Idol Scoop: Aretha Franklin Set to Mentor Season 14 Top 16 (From TVLine.com. 26 February 2015, 4:59 PM, PST)