Breaking myths and telling you everything that you should know about Indian films at Cannes Film Festival 2012
Which are the Indian films at 65th Cannes Film Festival?
Gangs of Wasseypur Part 1 & 2 in Directors’ Fortnight
Project ‘The Untold Tale’ by Shivajee Chandrabhushan in L’Atelier
Are Cannes Critics Week and Directors’ Fortnight official selections?
No. They are parallel sections of the Cannes Film Festival.
Then what is official selection?
Cannes Film Festival official selection comprises of Competition, Un Certain Regard, Out of Competition, Special Screenings, Midnight Screenings, Cannes Classics and the Cinéfondation.
The most important of the official selection are the Competition and Un Certain Regard. Films that are representative of “arthouse cinema with a wide audience appeal” are presented in Competition, and Un Certain Regard »
- Nandita Dutta
Similar News ItemsMartin Scorsese
- The best films of 2013: Mark Kermode's choice (From The Guardian - Film News. 21 December 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)
- Thelma Schoonmaker remembers her first Scorsese collaboration: 'Who's That Knocking At My Door' (From Hitfix. 21 December 2013, 3:10 PM, PST)
- 25 New Images from Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street Starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill (From Collider.com. 21 December 2013, 11:48 AM, PST)
George Lucas (I)
- Box Office 2013 Year In Review: The Good, The Bad And The 'Oldboy' (From The Playlist. 20 December 2013, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Sofia Coppola Is Going To 1980s San Francisco For Next Project Fairyland (From Cinema Blend. 17 December 2013, 11:21 PM, PST)
- Walking With Dinosaurs Review (From We Got This Covered. 16 December 2013, 5:17 PM, PST)
- I Saw The Devil Getting English-Language Remake (From GeekTyrant. 20 December 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
- 'Dredd' & 'The Grey' Producer Developing Remake of 'I Saw the Devil' (From FirstShowing.net. 20 December 2013, 10:06 AM, PST)
- Kim Jee-Woon’s I Saw the Devil Goes on the Hollywood Remake Chopping Block (From Beyond Hollywood. 20 December 2013, 8:55 AM, PST)