Tokyo, May 16: Singer Lady Gaga surprised fans in Japan by debuting a new custom-made dress made from raw meat.
Gaga first turned heads with her bizarre food-couture creation at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The singer's photographer pal Terry Richardson shared a photo of Gaga in the latest meat creation while performing on the "Americano" song in Tokyo last weekend.
The popstar sang and danced among animal carcasses in the short, corset-style strapless dress while holding on to a meat hook in a butcher's shop-style setting.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Check Out the First New Teasers for American Horror Story Season 6! (From TVovermind.com. 27 July 2016, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story’ Releases Chilling First Teasers for Season 6 (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2016, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story Releases Predictably Terrifying First Teasers for Mysterious Season 6 (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2016, 3:10 PM, PDT)
Terry Richardson (II)
- Director's Cut of Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" -- Is It Better? (From TooFab. 24 September 2013, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Releases Emotional Director’s Cut Of ‘Wrecking Ball’ (From HollywoodLife. 24 September 2013, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus cosies up to music producer Mike WiLL Made It in racy pics (From RealBollywood. 22 September 2013, 4:29 AM, PDT)