The Irishman shared a steamy sex scene with topless Nicole Beharie in the 2011 film and now they're an item in real-life.
And, talking about the romance for the first time, Fassbender reveals the professional couple agreed not to act on passionate feelings during the shoot and waited until the film had wrapped before they started dating.
He tells GQ magazine, "Nothing happened while we were filming. We started talking more on the promotion thing. So, yeah, it just sort of unfolded like that."
However, the British actor admits geography has hampered their relationship, adding, "We're trying to see each other as often as possible. That's kind of difficult when she lives here (in New York) and I live in England."
Similar News ItemsMichael Fassbender
- San Diego International Film Festival: Five Days of Screenings, People, and Parties (From Variety - Film News. 28 September 2016, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- HBO Inks Overall Deal With Danny McBride’s Rough House Pictures (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 27 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Did You Know This Was Kate Winslet's Guilty Pleasure? (From E! Online. 27 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- [Review] Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (From The Film Stage. 28 September 2016, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children Review (From We Got This Covered. 26 September 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- On my radar: Jane Goldman’s cultural highlights (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 September 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Viola Davis to star in Steve McQueen’s new film Widows (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- Viola Davis Set to Steal the Show in Steve McQueen’s Heist Thriller ‘Widows’ (From Indiewire. 27 September 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Difficult Chapter, Tough Choices for Oscar Voters (From Variety - Film News. 27 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)