History books are filled with accounts of famous firsts — the first women’s rights convention, the first World War, the first man to walk on the moon. But who was the first Internet user to read a blog post, then scroll down to the comments section and furiously type a simple message: “First”? Comedian, Ratatouille star, and amateur fake historian Patton Oswalt may have just discovered the answer.
An Internet hero in his own right, Oswalt is hosting the 16th Annual Webby Awards next Monday. The following FunnyOrDie video, which dramatizes his quest to discover the first “First,” serves as »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsLouis C.K.
- David O. Russell Talks 'American Hustle,' Enchantment, Opera, Musicals, The Immersion of Christian Bale & More (From The Playlist. 12 December 2013, 11:11 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards Nominations (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 December 2013, 3:16 PM, PST)
- FX Orders Howard Gordon-Gideon Raff Drama ‘Tyrant’ to Series (From The Wrap. 11 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- The 5 Funniest ‘Anchorman 2′ Marketing Stunts (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2013, 1:29 PM, PST)
- Ron Burgundy & Robin Thicke Cover "Ride Like The Wind" -- And It's Amazing! (From TooFab. 12 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Win A Pass To The Advance Screening Of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues In Edwardsville, Il (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 December 2013, 12:28 PM, PST)
- Zach Galifianakis is the all-seeing Santa Claus on 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 12 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Hillary Scott’s Daughter Eisele Channels Carlos From ‘The Hangover’ (From HollywoodLife. 11 December 2013, 3:42 PM, PST)
- Eric Andre Announces Third Season of Show by Going Crazy, Stripping Down on Arsenio (From PasteMagazine. 10 December 2013, 3:10 PM, PST)