It’s no secret no one has any idea what’s going to happen next on Mad Men — and those “scenes from next week” aren’t going to clue you in at all. But the most notoriously tight-lipped cast couldn’t resist sharing a few personal details when Jon Hamm, January Jones, Vincent Kartheiser, Christina Hendricks, John Slattery, Jared Harris, and creator Matthew Weiner visited James Lipton at the famed Actors Studio (Elisabeth Moss was shooting a movie out of the country).
Below are five of the most tantalizing bits of info we learned in the hour-long broadcast.
1.Some were »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- DVD Review: 'God's Pocket' (From CineVue. 21 December 2014, 3:37 PM, PST)
- ‘Girls’ Star Zosia Mamet to Workshop Reese Witherspoon Role in ‘American Psycho’ Musical (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 20 December 2014, 1:57 PM, PST)
- Watch a clip from Despicable Me spin-off Minions (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2014, 11:40 PM, PST)
- Craig Ferguson Signs Off ‘Late Late Show’ with Jay Leno, Homage to Classic TV Finales (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 10:57 PM, PST)
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's People Magazine Awards Date Night (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Week in Review: Fallout from the canceling of ‘The Interview’ (From SoundOnSight. 19 December 2014, 11:57 AM, PST)
"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Nears HBO Return With New Comedy (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 2:56 PM, PST)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Expected to Return to HBO in ‘Divorce’ Comedy (From Variety - TV News. 19 December 2014, 2:23 PM, PST)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes HBO Comeback in Divorce Comedy (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)