Christina Cha and Alicia Rosa took fourth and fifth place, respectively on "Survivor: One World" and while they may have started out pretty rough on the show, in their exit interview with Zap2it, the friendship was palpable.
Congratulations on the all-female Final 5. That was awesome.
Alicia: "I loved that throughout all the hot mess we had in the beginning and even at one point when Troy was trying to waver us from that plan, it just, to me, I just love the message and what came across. If we all stick together and we all just trust each other and work together, we can do something amazing."
Was "Survivor" everything you hoped it would be?
Christina: "Oh, absolutely. I never expected the turnout, of course. In my perfect world, how I would play it, it would be different. Who I was in the beginning of the game »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Has Fun-Filled Family Weekend on Farm -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 February 2017, 1:57 PM, PST)
- The Voice Season 12: Get Ready for Great Singers – and the Lovebirds! (From TVovermind.com. 18 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Celeb Couples Who Called Off Their Engagements (From E! Online. 15 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Survivor: Game Changers’ Castaway: Caleb Reynolds (From ET Canada. 19 February 2017, 6:08 AM, PST)
- ‘Survivor: Game Changers’ Castaway: Ciera Eastin (From ET Canada. 18 February 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Survivor: Game Changers’ Castaway: Debbie Wanner (From ET Canada. 17 February 2017, 7:31 AM, PST)
- Survivor Legend Parvati Shallow Engaged to John Fincher (From ET Canada. 9 January 2017, 3:27 PM, PST)
- Dan Kay Dies: ‘Survivor’ Contestant Was 40 (From Deadline TV. 4 January 2017, 10:03 AM, PST)
- ‘Survivor’ Alum Dan Kay Dies at 40 (From The Wrap. 3 January 2017, 7:42 PM, PST)