Fans of Adam Lambert, the time has come! After scheduled and then ... rescheduled release dates, his much-anticipated sophomore album Trespassing will officially and finally be released on Tuesday, May 15th.
Was it worth the wait? Adam fans will not be disappointed. You can stream the entire album here, and below you can see which songs worked, and which could've been left off.
Note - Songs will be rated on a scale of one to five Fierce Adam Eyes.
"No trespassing? Yeah, my ass! Wait till ya get a load of me!" Adam wisely places this funky foot stomper first, and declares from the outset that he's not going to conform to expectations. This ode to individuality is filled with sass, and the beat and in-your-face attitude are reminiscent of the Queen classic "Another One Bites The Dust."
Best Lyric: "I ain't got Bs in my bag, that's the one thing you can believe. »
Similar News ItemsAdam Lambert (II)
- 'American Idol' Alum Danny Gokey and Wife Expecting Third Child (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 January 2017, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Everything That Came to an End in 2016: Kobe Bryant's NBA Career, Kim Kardashian's Selfies, Brangelina & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 December 2016, 11:50 AM, PST)
- 9 Songwriters Singing the Tunes Other People Made a Hit (From PEOPLE.com. 3 November 2016, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Lance Bass Reveals His Ideal Date Night with Husband Michael Turchin (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 12:15 PM, PST)
- Why James Corden Won't Be Hosting the New 'Carpool Karaoke' Series (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 January 2017, 12:34 PM, PST)
- Lady Gaga Shares First Shot from Inside Her Super Bowl Halftime Rehearsals (From PEOPLE.com. 7 January 2017, 9:03 AM, PST)
Look at Me (2004)
- Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos Look Adorable in All Black on Date Night -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 January 2017, 10:43 AM, PST)
- Kelly Ripa Says She Got Depressed After Seeing Old Photos of Herself on Pinterest (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 January 2017, 12:54 PM, PST)
- Kelly Ripa on Seeing Old Photos of Herself on Pinterest: ‘It’s So Depressing!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 11 January 2017, 8:29 AM, PST)