M is for the murder of the Thirteen...
O is only Osha's wily ways
T is taking no crap from a Lannister...
H is hexagons upon your face
E is every lie that Arya's telling...
R is red on Sansa's fitted sheet...
Put it all together, it spells Batsh*T Crazy On A Water Cracker, people.
Let's dig in!
Theon (Alfie Allen) wakes up to find his wildling booty call gone, and his sentry dead, and the Stark kids gone: "You let a half-wit escape with a cripple?" Well, when you put it That way ... his guard, who looks a bit like Guy Branum, protests, so Theon shuts him up with a boot in the face and orders that they release the hounds!
The hounds soon catch up with Maester Luwin (Donald Sumpter), who tells Theon to let the boys go. Theon chirps, "Don't look so grim - it's just a game! »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Which Game of Thrones Character is Most Important According to Data (From Screen Rant. 24 June 2017, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- The Batmobile returns in latest Justice League set photo (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- The Pack Survives in the New Game of Thrones Season (From Filmonic. 24 June 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Robert De Niro to Appear on Alec Baldwin's One Night Only TV Comedy Tribute (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- The Journey – Filmmaker Nick Hamm Discusses His New Film (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 June 2017, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- Tamed Aliens, Harmonic Nuns and a Leather Catsuit: Strange Tales from 1992’s Summer of Cinema (From HeyUGuys. 23 June 2017, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones': New Data Shows Which Characters Are the Most Important (From The Wrap. 24 June 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- First look at Peter Dinklage and Jamie Dornan in HBO’s My Dinner with Hervé, Mireille Enos and more join cast (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- First Look at Peter Dinklage as Fantasy Island Star Herve Villechaize (From MovieWeb. 24 June 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)