So the gods do grant wishes. Here, at last, are the results of a survey to decide which film Brad's barnet looked best in
In recent years, thanks to revelatory turns in the likes of Moneyball, The Tree of Life and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Brad Pitt has finally turned into the actor he always promised to be. Add to this his exemplary clutch of films as producer and it's clear that we're dealing with a heavyweight; a true connoisseur of film. But despite all this, one nagging question lingers.
That's right: which is Brad Pitt's most iconic haircut?
No, seriously. Brad Pitt has made dozens of movies, for which he's required dozens of haircuts. By default, if nothing else, one of them has to be the most iconic. The question isn't as insulting or reductive as you think it is, either. Cast »
- Stuart Heritage
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Oscar Coverage. It's a Wrap! (From FilmExperience. 7 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie tells the real story behind Disney's 'Maleficent' (From Hitfix. 7 March 2014, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Tsr Blog: ‘Non-Stop’ and Why It’s Safe for Movie Planes to Crash Again (From Scorecard Review. 7 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- The Highs (and Lows) of Living La Vida Lohan (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Kimmel to Face Off With Texas Gov. Rick Perry During SXSW Week (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Ellen's Oscars selfie most retweeted ever – and more of us are taking them (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 9:39 AM, PST)
- The 86th Academy Awards Ceremony By The Numbers (From The Playlist. 3 March 2014, 12:03 PM, PST)
- ‘12 Years a Slave’ Takes Top Prize at the Oscars (From Variety - Film News. 2 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #44. Bennett Miller’s Foxcatcher (From ioncinema. 28 February 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)